Shuumatsu no Harem - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Female World

Fed-Kun's army
He's neither infertile nor gay, but he's a virgin, no? Let's not rush him, shall we?

MC is such a little bitch! You got a fucking duty to do..... that includes slaying pussy and making cream pies!!!!! I hope he progresses and becomes a Wolf tho and grow a pair

I’m a be real with ya’ll, the logic of this manga can be defeated in about 5 seconds. How? One word: prison gay. Prison gay basically goes like this: if you don’t interact gender your attracted to for a long enough period of time but interact with the same gender as yourself, eventually you will start to become attracted to your own gender. These women haven’t been in contact with any men for four years. by this point they should all be raging lesbos who think that men are evil witches trying to take away their raging lesbo sex pals or some shit. Just putting it out there for ya’ll.
This has to be bait, right? If not I hope your idea of sexuality has developed in the past 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get their goal. if procreating with his genes is gonna go through...how the hell are they gonna prevent the male babies of his to NOT die?

Users who are viewing this thread