Shuumatsu no Harem

Dex-chan lover
The Izanami village arc was trash but what actually made me drop this was how underwhelming the reunion was. MC was the only character with enough depth to get invested in, and he barely even reacts.

so the morale of the story is, if all men are wiped out from this except a few men, and you have a cuck dude who wants to preserve it for his gf, the world is f*cked?

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, we know the last chapters were a little short on sexy bewbs, so here you have them clad in maid outfits because I don't care anymore, I have in front of me a Macchu Pichu made of cocaine and I can't remember any day before yesterday."

If there is something I value in this manga is these ridiculous situations that go nowhere for the sake of showing naked ladies because men gotta wank or something. Thank you for the lols.

@clapika69 Smut isn't targeted to women specifically, is just a way to say there is explicit sexual content without showing it directly, basically teasing.

It's a good read I just dropped it after a while it got a bit boring.
Little girls downvoted this with a 1 obviously...MD is swamped by them... but in reality this is a solid 7/10
FYI I'm glad MD is planning to remove voting. This is one of many things people do to damage a good manga.

Contributor
Part/Season 1 of this story end with the 85th chapter.
The 2nd part/season start the 8 august.

I want to see more Mira.

I downloaded the raw from torrent and compare them to scanslation releases and guess what, many pages missing in each ecchi scenes in the scanslation version.

Dex-chan lover
The story is surprisingly decent. The score on the site is very misleading. A 7/10 at least

I found this while searching the other "World's End Harem" with the same name. But I need to say it now, I hate reading when there is more than 1 male MC...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks god i am able to understand portuguese. I couldnt have waited any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread