Shuumatsu no Harem

Dex-chan lover
this ended and mangaupdates doesnt have the "rushed ending/axed" tag? (yet?) im shocked

Well I can't believe this series ended. Well even though it wasn't all that great in terms of story and character but it was enjoyable to say the least. However I almost can't believe it ended on that cliff hanger. Which begs my question? Will there be a Part 2?

Contributor
@Kurokawa276
@Amoorhen
@ThoFin246

It's only the end of the 1st season.
2nd season was supposed to start at the end of 2020, but Covid delayed lot of mangas.
Also, don't talk about axe, this manga is/was the most popular manga in the magazine, just behind another title.
Sex sell a lot, it's the same for Parallel paradise or Infection.

2nd part will most probably start near march/april, once the spin-off is near the end.

Considering that there is a “to be continued” at the end and it leaves off on multiple questions, it seems like there will be a sequel.

Group Leader
Volume 12 is the end of the "first part" of the manga.

Volume 13 will be Volume 1 of a new manga? Possibly time skip or different protag?

Something similar to the Irregular at Magic High, I guess?

@Vraviel , @raven_freak to be fair most people here are hypocrites if you'd just make the mc female and make this yuri with the exact same plot it would be rated higher probably by 2.30 at most, I've seen this same thing multiple times.

Everytime I see mentions of the Irregular at Magic High I get kinda depressed I haven't been following it. Wish there were more translations of the LN, haven't really followed it since I did my revised MTL of 27/28

Group Leader
no tagging since lazy,
but yeah ratings are bullshit in mangadex, i noticed that almost any romecom has more than 8 (cute girls or cute fm ) but the plot is as stupid as ever, but then nice mangas or decent are below 8. so yeah... you should always read for yourself before paying attention to those ratings from saltiness , or people that only loves cute girls manga with zero brain plot

Users who are viewing this thread