Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Justice vs Evil

Dex-chan lover
@cgr Sherlock Holmes is a fictitious character created by Arthur Doyle Shouldn't it be Arthur who lays down the Commentary?

Double-page supporter
@mcmahon :
Surgery knife I guess or a set of stuff in Doctor Bag ... based on story, JTR is a doctor / surgeon ...

@NOUN :
Possibly she using humanity to overthrown gods so they can become sole leader of heaven ?

About Hitler, he kill a lot people, but not by his own ...
remember all humanity representative need to be have some kind of mystic or super power at them ...

Double-page supporter
@yarielist i can see hitler having somewhat of a spot in here due to his brainpower alongside his silver tongue (he did convince most of germany somehow.) Then they just make them extreme and related to combat.

TL is lame, legit gonna wait for Valkyrie scans instead of this lame /a/ translation

Double-page supporter
so a Greek demi god vs a guy who shanks prostitutes seems fair.....

Double-page supporter
I wonder if Alucard is possible to represent humanity ... 😎
also ...
if it following story of Heracles death, then Jack the Ripper just need to poison Heracles to win ...

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
you might be correct, but I think he doesn't make as much sense as sherlock, because Arthur doyle is only famous as a novelist, so him being connected to an unidentified killer is a stretch. trivia: people have theorized that arthur is jack the ripper a few times: https://www.casebook.org/ripper_media/book_reviews/non-fiction/cjmorley/53.html

Dex-chan lover
@cgr that is creepy also insane considering he was the creator of Sherlock so the story of Sherlock facing the Ripper is kinda weird

Fed-Kun's army
I legit thought they were gonna pull out Hitler. Excited to see this installment tho-I digJacks moustache

Users who are viewing this thread