Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 8 Ch. 33 - Hyakuhei

Dex-chan lover
For someone enlightened, isn't Buddha awfully quick to get into a fight?

Dex-chan lover
That's got to be the most belligerent Buddha I've ever seen.
Also I suppose it makes sense for the Japanese guys to take his side, I mean, if I saw a bunch of pagan gods ganging up on Jesus, I'd probably stick up for him too. And I'm not even Christian lol.

@RexNemorensis
Not really, I think those Japanese samurai stand with Buddha because Buddha also is the human. He is the Ancient India Prince before he created Buddhism. So the Buddha is human. In Buddhism, there are many human became God.

All the god from the previous chapters are all god-like (Poseidon, Zeus are both Titan son, not human) and god-blood (Heracles - Titan grandkids and Godson, he although admit his humanhood, but he is full god). THor also is a true full god. And Now is Shiva, is the deity of destruction, he existed before human.

7 luck god, all are god, not human. Especially, Bishamonten appears in many country myths, he exists all everywhere in China and SEA.

In many Religion, I have to say that Buddhism is most human-god. Japan god, many are youkai. Hinduism have many destructor. Norse and Christian and Greek have too much God, Angel, non-human bloodline.

In Asia, only Taoist and Buddhism, usually try to reincarnate to be human, to know the difficulty of human, and to know what they lack when became god. So many god from two religion are kind of want to protect part of humanity, not really want to destroy.

idk if Buddha is the type of enlightened being to fight/kill at the drop of a hat but it makes for good story 😮

Dex-chan lover
@RexNemorensis Those gods are Japanese though!

@naiorim Buddha has always been a weird figure. He isn't supposed to be a god. If we compare his story to Abrahamic religions, he'd fit as a prophet.

The problem is, buddhism doesn't exactly have a proper god. Sometimes I wonder how they can even become this big all things considered.

Dex-chan lover
buddha rocking that mangekyou rinnegan or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Heh. I can jive with Buddha a bit more now. It was always a bit weird that he was fighting in favor of something that I'm pretty sure goes against Buddhism, though I'm no expert.

Actually, what happens if a champion dies before their match?

buddha looks like he's just done with all of it. and ofocurse, when you're done with everything and life is boring. you gotta spice it up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread