Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - Destruction and Storm

Dex-chan lover
Imagine how it would hurt if Shiva wins but he realises Raiden is the reincarnation of Rudra and because he won now the soul of his bro is destroyed.

Looking at things Shiva is wearing around his hands, arms and neck and comparing them to Rudra's. yup, someone is dying.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. So, Rudra is a name of Vishnu, the ruler of the gods of India (in his form of the Great Destruction that destroys everything at the end of time), but it's also a name given to Shiva in many later iterations as well; hymn 10.92 of the Rigveda indicates how Shiva was the kind and tranquil side and Rudra was his violent, destructive side, and that they are different incarnations of the same god. Shiva is also associated with Indra, as well. So most likely what ends up happening is a Potara where Rudra dies and Shiva absorbs him, or something similar, given how this novel likes to work.

So, these two are one being split into two? They are the same person? Self-cest ?

Double-page supporter
They're really doing a 180 on Shiva's character with this fight. He went from cocky, bloodthirsty asshole to cool bro dude who wants to have fun. Not a bad change but still kinda jarring.

Power Uploader
@Davy0 As far as I know the chapter is complete, if there are extra pages please direct me to where I can find them and then i'll gladly update the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread