Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - The Top Of India

Double-page supporter
... somehow the roles got reversed. The human Raiden was the one born naturally gifted, and the god Shiva was the one who earned his strength through discipline and sheer force of will.

I guess I'm rooting for Shiva now.

The bromance is pretty cool, but I think it's kind of weird how modest they made Shiva, when he was clearly a lot more aggressive and antagonistic before his fight.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok that's good I thought Rudra died because of how Shiva's character story

Dex-chan lover
what is this whitewashing? Like the dude was a fcking dick entire time, but now he's supposedly a nice guy?

Dex-chan lover
So... if he is so kind hearted, why did he, and rhose 1116 gods under him, sign for the end of humanity?

Contributor
So much Bromance here, feels good man.

I hope Sheeva win, the sumo dude is boring.

@Siquall you shouldn't hope too much.
in this type of manga, usually the one with more interesting story would die, just like adam and heracles.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a fun fight, but all this cutting back and forth between boring and filler things is souring the battle. I get it; we're supposed to suddenly like the guy who was a cocky bastard all the time prior to finally getting the fight he deserved, but come on. Let's see the purple hat rack fight the other guy whose name is forgettable already. Enough filler background stuff; it's almost as bad as the Jack stuff that took forever.

Also, I want Shiva to lose. Not because I support whoever the other guy is, and not because I don't like Shiva, but because it'd be a special loss since Rudra is right there. Seeing his best friend and greatest opponent fall in a battle while going all out would be mixed feeling all around.

Users who are viewing this thread