SHY - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Curse

Dex-chan lover
This is def one of my fav series so far, this shit has so much potential to be amazing and its getting really fucking good so far, can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
@kanzakill A relatable problem, considering we here in the US have much the same issue. I say that with confidence as someone suffering from depression and anxiety related to my ADHD.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is getting pathetic

I'll give it one or two more chapters. But I doubt it will get any better, if not worse.

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda on the fence here... This is pretty interesting, but not really what I was expecting from the first chapter. Let's hope this doesn't get too edgy or clichéd, the author seems talented.

@Serenata it's just three chapters so far. You just need to be patient, maybe for another 2 or 3 more years. Remember, Mahou Shoujo Site took 5 years before it was going to be adapted

Dex-chan lover
@SpencerSDH @kanzakill Sadly, a lot of places really slack on keeping an eye people's mental health. It also doesn't help that a lot of people would rather grin and bear it rathe than open up about it because it can get them looked at differently. The desire to maintain Status Quo is a hard thing.

It also doesn't help when people decide that instead of going after trying to work out people's mental problems, they prefer to overlook it in favor of other things. Like policing speech, harsher regulations, and other stuff that doesn't combat the cause of the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread