Shy - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - I Am Shy

Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
14
I ain't reading allat arguing up there.
Happy for them or sorry that happened.


SHINE IS STIGMA LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Messages
85
All this discussion about Yuri vs Straight relationship is amusing considering that in the raws pretty much all male heroes haven't been relevant for like 50 chapters, and Shy have been pretty much stuck a in a love triangle with Aika and Iko for a while now.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
177
I just realized while rereading this, but I felt that "qbara qbara"/kuwabara kuwabara sounded kinda familiar, before, and now I remember that it's because it reminds me of the korean phrase "Baraya, baraya, agabaraya" that I learned from SSS-class S**cide Hunter.
I know that they're not really related to eachother, since kuwabara is superstitious way to ward off lightning, and baraya is a kind of prayer with Indian origin, but I think that's why it sounded kinda familiar to me.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
1,436
Yeah, I'm not going through that whole discussion. From what I'm picking up, I'd say that Iko definitely is in love/has strong feelings for Shy, and Shy is proobably not straight, but could be any variation of Ace/bi/whatever, so for now it's one sided. Just my intuition, though. People will make their own assumptions and favor their own ships. (getting real tired of that wet blanket in the comments though).

Otherwise, the major revelation of Stigma/Shine was something they've been foreshadowing for a while. I figured her sister would be a park of the amalareiks, but just didn't know quite how. Very good chapter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top