Sigrid - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

ooh that was a close one 😭🙏 i really truly did not like how that was leading up to because it was so so forced + i think there shouldn't be much romance in yet atp

(also! i read sica wolf (same universe as sigrid) a while back while waiting for the new season and it's actually so surprising to see how much they'll probably change but I'm v excited to see how it all plays out here bcs imo the pacing and overall quality of sigrid is much better than SW)

Dex-chan lover
"I hope it doesn't turn into a dangerous mission"
In this trade, we call this foreshadowing.

Or for the newer generation: raising a flag

And now, the blackest present for the most BRUTAL of bass players. NOTHINNNNNG!

Fully on team Sigrid with this one. She's never had any interest in romance. Sucks to be Veramude, and Morris, and her magician-butler-what's-his-face, but they never had a shot.

I think it's more that she's got no experience with romance to differentiate feelings of friendship to other things.

It's clear that Veramude is 'special' to her, but she just doesn't know what/why her feelings toward him is different from others.

And yes you can have romantic feelings without being horni.
Much like how you can be horni without having romantic feelings.

Dex-chan lover
After that moment with Siri, I would go alone to peacefully die of heartbreak to search for the prince.
Why the continents on that map look so familiar. Have I seen them somewhere before? :unsure:

Fed-Kun's army
friendzoned xD
bbcSWhTeK3dHPHtyjeEAPJ2xK2I.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Before anyone says anything further, Sigrid might be killing us, but she did avoid the death flag of being engaged to someone before a major battle..... so who's the real winner here?

Dex-chan lover
Here i thought the story that leaked at another series that shared same universe got revised. Until the 'Best Friends' line came out! :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Lol poor veramude. He was vibing so hard when he thought it was a confession. And then Siri had to KO with the best friend bit. Best friends to lovers is good though hehehe

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap, RIP Veramude, I saw it coming but I thought the "as a friend" was gonna come right after the "I like you" part, I did not expect a whole speech on her special feelings for him just to set up the punchline

Users who are viewing this thread