Sigrid

Double-page supporter
Sigrid is the most pure and good cinnamon roll to ever have committed war crimes
I'm pretty sure you can't say "most pure and good". Try "purest cinnamon roll to have ever committed war crimes."

I'm very sorry if I it sounds like I'm attacking you. I don't really frequent any kind of forum.

Aggregator gang
After reading for a while, I'm still not convinced that someone like Sigrid, who could blindly massacre innocent people, would have a change of heart this easily.

After reading for a while, I'm still not convinced that someone like Sigrid, who could blindly massacre innocent people, would have a change of heart this easily.
People's lives and ideals can change in a matter of days, sometimes even hours. It just depends on how strong the source of that change is - In Sigrid's case, she never bothered to think what she wants, she just followed rules others set for her because she thought that was her duty as a knight. Basically, she's the prime example that ignorance is NOT always bliss.
The first indicator of change was her death, obviously, and together with it came betrayal and disappointment. Everything she knew til then came crashing down, and the worst thing is, she didn't even understand WHY this happened to her.
The remaining indicators of change came gradually from her earnest wish to simply not die this time. She needed change, and she started from the basics. Sure, buying some new clothes and a house will not change her ideals (at all) but hearing her friends and colleagues talk about their own beliefs WILL make her think. All the people around her have reasons why they're doing what they're doing, or why they are the way they are, Sigrid just never bothered to understand these things. But now, it's like a new door opened for her, and she realized "hey, I am free to do whatever I want (more or less)", and that's enough to change someone by at least 90 degrees (since it takes a bit more for a full 180 degree change lol).
And her change is not even that fast, I mean we're at 30+ chapters and she only NOW realized she can be an Imperial knight and NOT support the Emperor lol. This girl is dense af, smh.

Only four comments? With the amount of people saving this manhwa, I would've thought there would be more comments on this.. Anyway, I just wanted to thank the translators and those involved in this manhwa as I (and probably the other 10,000 people) very much enjoy this manhwa! I'm a sucker for the art, the plot, and the colors.

I can see that some people had criticism about Sigrid, which is understandable. But I do also think that we can't really put ourselves in Sigrid's shoes as I don't think any of us will be able to handle what she handled in her first life. I've read so many (so many...maybe too many tbh) manhwas, novels, mangas, etc. that have a similar plot to Sigrid. Though changes are less drastic for some characters, they repent their previous sins in their own ways.

Nevertheless, I am extremely thankful that this manhwa is being translated! So, thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
The MC is as boring as it gets, nothing is happening in the story, the art is mediocre but 0 individuality from the artist like cute Chibi Moments or funny faces. The world building is close to non existent, and the author has no idea how a female knight looks like, it's embarrassing to read. You have typical female characters heads stuck on a body in armor which makes no sense. They have frilly hair to their weists which is a complete no go, for it will cost any knight his life when in a fight. And those aren't some super expert swordmasters or something who can get away with it, they are regular knights without aura.

Users who are viewing this thread