f37d54e4-344e-4eb6-a91b-0cfe2687d75e
biologist Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 21, 2023 Messages 1,387 Tuesday at 4:52 AM #2 Gin really love to do solo investigation huh?
Levankua Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 25, 2018 Messages 3,051 Tuesday at 7:20 AM #3 Those sea heads are sneaky. Wondering how it killed that whole village. I guess it gets the strength of its body?
Those sea heads are sneaky. Wondering how it killed that whole village. I guess it gets the strength of its body?
friendly Supporter Joined Oct 25, 2018 Messages 2,496 Tuesday at 9:24 AM #4 Whew. LOVE the horror of seeing the head crawling back up onto the shoulders. You can really feel the moment of realizing what she was looking at.
Whew. LOVE the horror of seeing the head crawling back up onto the shoulders. You can really feel the moment of realizing what she was looking at.
Deoxyribo9 Contributor Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 2,967 Tuesday at 2:52 PM #5 Megane Yrallia a cute
Boring-Ash Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 17, 2023 Messages 585 Tuesday at 2:57 PM #6 Ever since the green band around the neck was explained in the previous chapter, I've been noticing the bandana around Yrallia's neck...
Ever since the green band around the neck was explained in the previous chapter, I've been noticing the bandana around Yrallia's neck...