f37d54e4-344e-4eb6-a91b-0cfe2687d75e
biologist Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 21, 2023 Messages 1,392 Sep 29, 2026 #2 Gin really love to do solo investigation huh?
Levankua Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 25, 2018 Messages 3,051 Sep 29, 2026 #3 Those sea heads are sneaky. Wondering how it killed that whole village. I guess it gets the strength of its body?
Those sea heads are sneaky. Wondering how it killed that whole village. I guess it gets the strength of its body?
friendly Supporter Joined Oct 25, 2018 Messages 2,497 Sep 29, 2026 #4 Whew. LOVE the horror of seeing the head crawling back up onto the shoulders. You can really feel the moment of realizing what she was looking at.
Whew. LOVE the horror of seeing the head crawling back up onto the shoulders. You can really feel the moment of realizing what she was looking at.
Boring-Ash Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 17, 2023 Messages 587 Sep 29, 2026 #6 Ever since the green band around the neck was explained in the previous chapter, I've been noticing the bandana around Yrallia's neck...
Ever since the green band around the neck was explained in the previous chapter, I've been noticing the bandana around Yrallia's neck...