Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Miracles Will Happen

Other fmc/mc on time travel manga: "gonna do the future" .
On fmc on this manga: " oh no, I said the future"

Dex-chan lover
"What's with that? Keep living?"
DzUnjSM.png

I'm really impressed with the mc in this chapter. If her friend can't live with the regret of living by those words for the rest of her life then she should never say that. I'm sure her friend also regretted her words as soon as she said them since everything she said was because she lost control of her anger. And realistically she deserves to let loose like that but long term those words are gonna affect her negatively if she can't make up. I still don't like the dad, but I haven't seen his side of the story. How can I judge him like this without giving him a chance. Now that his calm daughter who never complained has snapped, I'm sure his brain cells have reorientated themselves.

Edit: love how everyone just loves anything with the word "healthy"

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting that she went back to 1990. The characters' clothing doesn't really look like 90s fashion.

Ninomiya, since your parents are so filthy rich, would it kill you to at least front a few ingredients for your friend's bento shop? Just this once? 🙄
This series is good at creating drama where there shouldn't be any.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, fuck no!
My father is also a drunkard, when I was on the hospital for Leukemia he when to visit me and cry because his life was so hard now, my family also kick him out of the house when I was hospitalized because we where sick of him.

Right now I dont have any idea where he is, and I dont care.

Idk.
I get the part of not living with resentment and all that, but that father dude can eat a load of shit. He should be working to make amends for all the bad things he has caused for his family if he wants any little chance of his daughter to forgive him. You shouldn't forgive anything just because. It will make your life harder with no benefit at all.

It mostly comes down to the different scenario, for the mc, her father lost money because of the stock market and stuff, it's not entirely his fault and it could've happened to anybody. Trash dad here took the money that he got from his daughter and used it on the horse track, there is just no way you can defend that to me, especially since his wife is in bad health and he has debts to be paid. These are utterly different scenarios that have completely different reactions. Are you gonna tell me that the daughter didn't deserve to at least vent out everything that she has been probably holding in for the last 2 years?
Are you gonna tell me that the father didn't deserve to hear the things his daughter said?

@blurgh123 That's probably because of the art style, not the fashion. You will feel the manga was in the 90s when it was drawn similar to Sailor Moon's character design.😅

@simpleton you kidding? That was a little girl she was talking to who was like "Yes mommy.. we should eat these so I can grow up to look like *that* girl" she was totally for the healthy bento if it meant she got a dynamite body XD

Users who are viewing this thread