Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Planning by Chiharu (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
That time i reincarnated in another world as a ojou-sama with a silver plan

Fed-Kun's army
@Deoxyribo9

and what?

Goes to meet the ruler of the underworld. She become a spirit detective, goes to hunt demon that is on the loose, train with a teacher that was a winner of underground martial tournament but we will not know until the tournament act that is going to happen far far in the book, but it is kind of foreshadowed. Meet with a strong person who sell his souls to become effectively strong and young forever and fight him to dead. Adopt a weird-ass bird that turns out to be some kind of phoenix-like, fight a guy that want to erase the humanity by letting demon to go to the real world. Ended up killing him, and then some weird monk try to take him back to demon world. Goes back to demon world, meet his actual dad fight in a tournament that decided the fate of the two world?

if that is the case, then I am sold

Dex-chan lover
Author changed editors, now Sayuri gets to redo her life... IN ISEKAI!!!

@SuperOniichan
there have been a couple.
one of them was where the mc got isekaied became a hero saved the world and then returned.
only to get isekaied again to the same world.

Dex-chan lover
@RanaRana Also, I heard that there was once an isekai about the son of a former hero who saved the world in isekai and came back. Nobody remembers the name?

Not this shit again, I'm not ready for another isekai arc, the Freezing one hasn't even been finished yet

Users who are viewing this thread