Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Planning by Chiharu (Part 1)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOW I AM WAITING AGAIN

Dex-chan lover
What a wild twist it would be to have her isekai for a volume or two before coming back?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for reading "Silver Plan to Redo From JK"! Do look forward to more of Im Dal-Young-sensei's works in the future!
Or is it gonna be "Silver Plan to Redo From JK:Re"?

Dex-chan lover
Isekai usually spends 1-2 chapters for the prologue, but this manga takes a whopping 17 chaps! Omoshiroi

Dex-chan lover
Ninomiya-san? Why are you getting in the way of Truck-kun's work? Do you also want to make an isekai debut?

Dex-chan lover
Don't joke about the Isekai shit. Dude spent like two volumes building up a fun stable of characters and then just fucking killed them all and started a different story. It absolutely could happen.

Also if I was suddenly transported back to my high school days math would be the scariest thing for me too. I did very well in math and took it up to calculus. But I uh... don't use it all that much anymore, so I'd be dropped straight into things that I no longer remembered how to do.

Contributor
And now, after returning to the past, it's time for Isekai thanjs to truck-kun.

Isekai time babyyyyy. JK(pun) but I wonder if she'll dodge it. The other girl will prob think of it as a publicity stunt

MD@Home
Bruh both of my parents are math teachers and if that were me, I’d prolly be long gone

Dex-chan lover
Truck-kun, nooo!!! This isn't an isekai series!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread