Silver Plan to Redo From JK

Dex-chan lover
wanna read, seeing the author, and I know every man in this series will be a beta mc/overly useless, but I think in just 'this series' it will not affect much.

Banned
Glad I randomly found this series. It's been... quite enjoyable and a bit of a feels here and there over things.

Loving the series so far. Decided to look at the author name
>Im Dal-Young
This series is never gonna be finished isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I never read anything from this author, so I hope what all the previous posters are fearing won't come as it's quite different from those most of kind of same-ish chinese and korean webcomics that are everywhere on mangadex nowaday (revenge, virtual MMO grind and cultivation webcomics are the next big template types after isekai, lucky pervert harem and magical school mangas ?)...

But going back to this manga/manhwa (I mean it's written and drawn by a korean named team, so is it published in a japanese magazine ?), aren't the eyebrows of the MC get thicker with each chapter ?
Is it a way for the artist to show that she stopped going to beauty parlors or is it just simply his fetish ?

Best concept out of all the stories made thus far, even if it has been explored already elsewhere. No signs of romance cuckery anywhere so far. The romance has always devolved into a shitty "bruh" moment that pisses everyone off in the other works. At least this one isn't a romance at all. Hope this is going to be the one that changes up the game.

The first 5 chapters are amazing, but quality wears off after that. The other mangas by the author aren't good either, so I guess the first few chs were just a stroke of brilliance, nothing more nothing less.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, remember Hinamatsuri? Specifically, Anzu's arc?

Here's an entire comedy manga dedicated to bringing you exactly that kind of thing. Minus the cynical streak and somber tone, plus a healthy dose of melodrama.

to be fair I had low expectations going into this (I read part of Unbalance Triangle and the Fiancee thing a few years back, and remember them having just smut as their main appeal), but... this is actually pretty good (as of ch. 12 at least)

Ehhh anyone else find it weird how this is supposed to be set in the 90s but it looks exactly like current times?

Group Leader
The first few chapters were good but the quality is starting to drop. Well, Im Dal-Young is notorious for series with a good start but doesn't have a good resolution. Onihime VS and Rebirth: the lunatic taker had some potential but ended up flat and abrupt.

This actually looks nice and interesting but knowing the writer I fear for its future development....

Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy the premises of this dude's works but they always turn out horrible because of how unnatural the character writing is, there's so much dramatic nonsense in every story and then of course like other's have mentioned they never finish a story properly.

We can only pray that this doesn’t get axed or that the story doesn’t take a turn for the worst

I'm seeing Korean names as the author and drawer, but it is in Japanese. Are they bilingual or something?
Either way, getting GTO vibes from this for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread