Silver Plan to Redo From JK

Fed-Kun's army
Warning to new readers: The author is known for regularly dropping series. In fact, when I looked around, it appeared as if every series by him which gets scanlated is currently on a permanent hiatus. Correct me if I'm wrong.

man, i love this manga

the artist has improved his skills at drawing so much, and the story this time has many potentials

Supporter
looks like all his other manga are ecchi harem, and this one is ... very much not. so maybe it won't get dropped like the others

She's a retard. Unlike her situation where she was just being a selfish bitch and regretted telling her father to die even tho he did nothing wrong, this is not even remotely the same. The shop girls dad is a legitimately shitty person, and she has all the right to hate him for what he's done to her and her mother.

>
The shop girls dad is a legitimately shitty person, and she has all the right to hate him for what he's done to her and her mother.
You know, he blessed her birth with his semen, huh?

@Milky_Jade in my own opinion i think it either you're born in than life as wealthy or born in a life of being poor or middle class... but it does take hard work to become "rich", getting rich is something you can't cut a corner to do. It is long , long road where you make your own choice to take which path you want to get "rich". Life never said there was a flat mountain to climb

@gomennasai90 i know right... what a change of pace with his usual stuff... even though i don't mind his other stuff i just don't like how they get rushed/axed or worse put on hiatus

@WeeBDestroyer

I'm sure the heirs to Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, etc. all worked very hard for there wealth. Truly difficult to be born into an extremely wealthy family and inherit a business.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed this it's decent

It's seems that MC was always a pure girl even when she was a spoilt brat. I mean even a beautiful poor woman can end up as a trophy wife of some rich man, yet she apparently she let guys use her until she was past her 'prime'

the only thing I dislike is that she isn't using her current wealth to generate even more wealth and help those around them, I know it's more dramatic to invent healthy food to save the bento shop than simply loan the glasses girl some money to buy the ingredients. but I guess it's because she is quite pure.

If MC was a smarter she would nudge her father to invest in companies that are still afloat even in 2019, Apple is the obvious choice, Toyota and Honda are some domestic brands that are quite stable. put some money into trust funds, and US bonds (or whatever the JP equivalent is)

if she needed to get better at school she could easily pay for a private tutor/top tier cram school

But I guess something like that wouldn't make for an interesting story

Damm, I gotta respect her... She works so hard, and the moments when she doubts herself only serve to accentuate just how hard what she’s doing is.

Like damm, I may not agree with all she’s saying (I’m a fan of cutting toxic people of my life, myself) but she’s so damm determined I can’t help but want to listen to her.

Dex-chan lover
She isn't a Mary Sue. Knowing exactly how everything would go wrong in the next 40+ years would help you avoid it the second time around no? It's called "experience".
I get why a lot of people would say the part where she admonished glasses for hating her dad can come off as ham-fisted, but eventhough the circumstances are different, the lingering regret would be the same - it's very hard to completely cut ties with family no matter how shitty they (or you think they) might be

Im Dal-Young is physically incapable of ending a series. Unbalance x Unbalance was the exception.

Omegalul another one of Im Dal-Young's clown fiestas

Everyone get your seat belts ready for another possibly unfinished series

This is a really strong start and I do hope the author can finish the series eventually, the premise is rather average but the art and the story more than make up for it.

Kinda surprised the author hasn’t dropped this yet (bc they said he has aa habitual tendency to do that) but thankfully he hasn’t 😭😭😭 I really love this manga 😭😁

Users who are viewing this thread