Silver Plan to Redo From JK

I'm just gonna drop this. Because it's annoying. The characters are getting on my nerves. She was such a bad person, that now if she wants to change, she can't because people think it's a scheme. Its just an annoyance

@youdontknowwho thanks for confirming this. I really liked shigahaku's Tsukiyoda Sadame and I thought the author has great potential for the future, hearing about him being Im Dal Young was shocking and made no sense to me considered how different they are.

I'm glad Dall-Young did not manage to become an author I like.

Power Uploader
@Atzerkins Imagine my surprise when I read about that nonsense on Wiki. I feel bad for the dude for being mistaken with the notorious Dall-Young.
Btw, he does have a a pen name (MoonZero) which he uses to make doujin of his own series together with his long time artists. To make it not entirely official, the artists would swap series with each other.
Link for anyone interested (need to turn on hentai toggle)

@youdontknowwho Oh I know those! It's interesting to see them doing that, I think that's the best way to do fanservice honestly. Just make some ero spinoffs and pull out the ero from the main work so you can have a good manga AND fan service.

But you don't make money making doujins so only few people are interested in drawing them.

Fed-Kun's army
What shitty kid throws a rock at someone even if they're homeless? Yeah, I get it "Big bad kid is shithole and throw rok at hobo"...but why?

Is this how Korean children act? Like little hellspawn?

I know that kids my age act like shit, but I don't see anyone throwing rocks at homeless people. Instead, we throw rocks at people with differing opinions and justify it by calling them "Nazis" or "Sexist."

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the fuck is wrong with these children? What's going through their head that it's a great idea to assault a homeless person for shits and giggles?

Also, I never implied that it never happened in America. Im well aware that this generation of kids are little shits, I only used Korea because that's where I assumed they were born (Now I realized that this is a manga and its most likely Japanese)

Thanks for the articles, now I can truly lose faith in humanity. I hope those kids get slapped into a prison cell.

Supporter
author has bad reputation and is writing a redemption story under a pen name?
sounds like the author wants his own redemption story irl

Dex-chan lover
- Me checking who the author is.
- Me running away as far as i can from here.

Contributor
@Tearsax

You should probably read it anyway, it's (for me) the best story from this author, easily.
Nice main character (...i don't remember one from his others story, because it was mostly copy-paste male generic MC), nice story and we get good progress, comedy and even serious chapters.

All the author had to do was to make a girl as a main character (no virgin guy romance and cringy chapters) and a simple story (no superpower and boring things) apparently to do something good.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall i dont really care about the best work of an author who has the bad habit of not finishing his works 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Only chance i read this is that he finishes it. Then i will.

this manga can be summed as "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". it is a very good read, even for the long uploads it is understandable cuz oh how long the chapters are

To be fair, I can completely understand why Im Dal-Young kept dropping his previous works. If I were the author I'd have done the same.

@Siquall
Well, cringe was all over Ch 8 though. We got the mary-sue character here."APOLOGIZE TO HIM, NOW!!". Oh, I am scared :).

Honestly, it's not like Mary-sue character is wrong by itself, but the way it's used in mangas and forced on other people is not good.

Dex-chan lover
I did it again, started a new Im Dal-Young series knowing full well he'll literally never finish it. It sucks too because he's got decent stuff, but like what the fuck man, finish a story for once please.

Users who are viewing this thread