Silver Plan to Redo From JK

The concept is pretty much a trope in Chinese/Korean webnovels from what I've seen, so I was really surprised it was drawn and made for Japan. It's working and I like it, but I feel Korean Manhwa bring in more of the sense of realism that this idea needs in drawing style.

It's a lot of fun though

Fed-Kun's army
Call me sexist if you want, but I'm not usually a fan of female main characters. However, this story sounds really cool no matter who the main character is. We're going to try giving it a read. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Dex-chan lover
@landiazgentry I say this nearly every chapter but that’s always looming over my head when I read this.

Worst of it is the fact this is probably the best of his work I’ve read in terms of keeping me engaged.

i have a feeling that this manga will go down after 20-30 chapters but hopefully it's worth while

Man, I should have not read who the author is. Now I will have anxiety about this series, 😆

Double-page supporter
I kind of feel like this is going to end up with the Ninomiya family still "falling," but Sayuri did enough to prepare herself and her family (and to avert the hardest parts of the fall) that they are able to go on with a relatively happy life. Like maybe the grandpa retires with inner peace (even if his outside reputation isn't as high as it was), her parents learn to make a more modest (but still good) living with their circumstances, and Ninomiya will have a good future ahead of her, with real friends and skills.

Still a happy ending overall. I mean, all of Japan is about to get upended with some hard times, if Sayuri can preserve a decent life for everyone around her, that's still a big win.

@Blackseven

Im expecting something more or less like that too, she'll fall, but all the friends she made in the way will keep her up and so the end will be how the power of friendship can do anything.

It may be already obvious from the title, that she focus on her "retiring plan" because shr came from when an old age.
But on the other hand, her "idiotic", "lack of knowledge" & "lack of mature thinking" is really hard to believe, coming that she wouldnt survive to 50s y.o. if she lack of those.

Disappointed. "Idiotic" & "lack of high society" is okay. But how can she be really that stupid? What were she doing all those years? How can she survive that long?

I like how this manga became more miss info to the other characters ao funny hahaha

Are there other mangas with similar story as this one? Messed up old person came back to their younger age and fix everything up?

Users who are viewing this thread