Silver Plan to Redo From JK

Fed-Kun's army
Does the author think that homeless people are mindless zombies? So she gets a redo, but she has no accumulated experience from the first time, only surface level trauma. All she does is whine and self-refelect about how she was a bad person... Meh.

And the silver plan so far is just aimless frugality.

I think you guys are over analyzing this. It's fun, heartwarming, and no brain required to enjoy: features, not a bug gang.

Dex-chan lover
Author is shit. And if she wants to reverse the downfall, just reverse the portfolio.

I think this cliffhanger is a good stopping point; Im Dal-Young has finished his job here. Time to start a new series

Let's see if Im Dal-Young can finish this series properly or just another Hiatus x Hiatus....Again.

I don't have much hope from the author track record to be honest...

Double-page supporter
Going by the context all these "JK" titles actually just mean "highschooler" (idk the writing but "Joshi Kousei"), right? And here I was thinking it was related to "prostitute" because the only one I've read is related to the JK working as one XD

The most unbelievable part of this manga is that people with that kind of wealth ever really go broke.

The art started to throw up flags for me...checked the author: Im Dal-Young

*sigh*

Fed-Kun's army
may low key high key be the best thing this duo has made
far better than freezing or the other korean stuff

I'll be really depressed if at the ending she get a happy life but all of it were a 'what if' illusion right before her last breath

@NGOtaku Couldn't agree more. While the moral lesson the manga tries to portray is overdone to shit, the characters make up for it with their personalities and interactions with one another. I love the latest conflict with Sayuri and Chiharu, their completely opposite personalities clashing with each other is really fun to see, especially when Chiharu overanalyzes the most mundane of actions.

Users who are viewing this thread