Since I Became a Commoner, My Engagement was Annulled! - Ch. 1

I feel like her life is going to get worse. Between the shitty fairy that is going to reveal everything later, her fiance that looks like an asshole, and I have the feeling that the other lady is going to be a pain in the ass once the truth revealed...

Supporter
Honestly I laughed when I read the title. Yet I don't know if it's better or worse than the entire paragraph as title that authors usually use for their works. The setting of this manga, on the other hand, is sad and cruel for the two girls. I wonder when the noble girl will show up and if the fairy will be held responsible

Fed-Kun's army
This is going to be a disaster... all this and the fairies be like "It's just a prank bro"

But it's going to be ok I mean there's cookie on the cover art, anything with cookie on the cover must be good. Cookie monster approve this manga?

A life of depression caused by a prank is grinding on my nerves. It's itchy af

Dex-chan lover
...not sure the other girl is gonna take it like our protag 😅
Also, the art is so cuute omggg! I can’t wait to see more!!

If I were her I would've pulled out his hair and forget about the contract. It's annoying, I wish to know everything will be good for her but this is totally grinding on my nerves. The prankster should've made the contract with her for her to suffer.

Fed-Kun's army
I just realized that the artist is Ooiwa Kenji, the same as "Goth" and "Welcome to the NHK", my god! His art changed so much, I didn't read any of his recent work, I didn't realized it was actually him.

Let me bet, the mean fairy will go to Noble girl and make chaos to protagonis live. And the Noble girl will like either her own brother or FL fiance.

Users who are viewing this thread