Since I Became a Commoner, My Engagement was Annulled!

I'd hate using this overused meme but....

Babies: *exist*
Fairy: Imma ruin this person's life

The story is a bit random but it looks like it will have some cute moments so i'm looking forward to it :)

It's only just the beginning but i hope this will get more interesting. Also, thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Needs Adaptation tag : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0170fo/

Going by the cover if her "brother" is actually a love interest I'll be kinda sad. Mostly cuz of the whole they were family for 13 years things But that won't stop me from reading.

Aggregator gang
This has been floating around ComicWalker for so long that I did not realize that no one had translated it yet. Thanks!

Spoiler from raw comicwalker
well after they meet the real daughter, both of her parents and brother kicked her out of family and give her a pocket money.
Her real family still cold towards her because they love the previous( blonde girl)daughter.

she marry his fiancee, later they build a railway company together with the help of her former brother

Dex-chan lover
@CieraHope : Based on the WN
no wincest, she marries her original Finance at 18 and the end of the novel. It seemed he was truly taken with her and did not want to break the engagement when she got "demoted" in the side chapter for him finding out about the cancelation

Dex-chan lover
Not sure I’m gonna continue...it looks painful lmfaooo.
Her "big brother"s face when he told her he wasn’t her brother
I cri

She really does seem like a heroine, nothing special, just kinda main character vibes, like a “Everything is going to go my way in the end, so it’s fine” kinda vibe

Users who are viewing this thread