Since I Became a Commoner, My Engagement was Annulled!

so... are they able to slap the fairies and torture them for their bad deeds?

fairies that switch their or some else baby should f****** die or worse like this is so wrong who does that

Aggregator gang
Oh man, the artist has some serious skills. Haven't gotten around to reading the story though.

Dex-chan lover
LOL everyone mad at the fairies... these are mythologically accurate fairies, they're not good people. They operate on a completely different morality from humans. They range from chaotic neutral to chaotic evil, and the only difference is whether or not you follow their (usually obtuse) rules.

Dex-chan lover
An interesting story, although I feel like the [Comedy] tag is a mistake.

well if this not-real mother gave her milk, like she breastfeed her when she was a baby, that blond guy would end up being his real milk-related-brother lol so i'm gonna cry cuz i wanted them to be together éè
her real sister wouldn't be a potential crush for him since they're blood-related ORZ
so she's gonna end up with the current tsun fiance ??? orz but since some noble don't breastfeed their own child but have a nanny for that ... but well nope
i can't accept this it's incest for me if i'm right orz

This is really interesting. I like the premise, and the characters aren't all that bad even if they are cliche (except for the fiance. Gah, I hate characters like that).

Users who are viewing this thread