Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
@zz2000
Oh well, I thought as much. A pity. I am not that fond of the prince at the moment. I know it is all misunderstanding but I can’t help feeling this way. Maybe the next chapter will make me more sympathetic toward him.

I’m probably the only loser who actually ships the MC with the prince. Feels good man.

While it might seem a bit rushed I appreciate the no BS approach to the story, you're essentially on a time limit to choose the most important person in the country. Spending a lot of time with misunderstandings from a past life is just a waste of chapters that can be used on the actual plot. I wish a lot of other stories would adopt this approach to get your drama done in like 2-3 chapters and let's move on.

Well I was sort of hoping she'd end up with the priest but the way things are veering, it's obvious she'll end up with the prince...

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat
Last I saw Liz's tree turned into a fuck you dragon because a thot tried to set fire to it.

Dunno why but I really liked that sentence. Something about it just sounded simultaneously funny and awesome. :3

If it was me I would try get a tree sapling out the garden not a bloody carrot god sack at least try harder.

Am i the only one who doesn't want her to end up with the prince *sigh* I prefer the other ML

@Mpwilson123 I think it wasn't like that everyone who attended the test have 0 idea what was the seed is anyway. So getting the carrot plant was normal, the problem is ofc the priest knew that there's no magical power in it.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like this has gone past misunderstanding into full blown conspiracy territory.

thanks for the chapter!!
i read the novel in advance but the manga version is making me hype again haha

Double-page supporter
Tree plucked numerous times and standing strong without dirt
"Hello there... I am the lorax and I have Vietnamese on my trees"

Users who are viewing this thread