Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
old priests got a six pack on his forehead also so even the priests are corrupt and willing to cheat.

Dex-chan lover
i hope that when all this calms done the girl realizes that grace legit abandoned her right there and she fucking close the door on her way out, fuck that girl

Also thats a whole ass dragon, and i hope the mc can calm it down fast before anyone else gets hurt, the poor dragon was just defending themselves

Dex-chan lover
Is this the new legendary pokemon? I mean, we have the cute stage (flower), the cocoon stage (fruit), and the full blown dragon. Grass/Dragon, obviously.

Other note, where the guards go? Did they not realize some cunt would try to besmirch the whole selection by sabotaging it? I mean, this isn't the first saint. Were all the other past candidates so good they themselves were also saints?
I know I'm splitting hairs and it's a dumb Shoujo that didn't think about such holes.

Niiice. Now she's the mother of Dragons lolol. Forget being queen or saintess. This is way cooler.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the guards?

So the duke's Daughter presumably barred the door and ran once things clearly were going badly. I guess the original plan was to disavow Subordinate Girl as a jealous liar, once the plant was destroyed.

Speculation: If the Subordinate Girl is going to be a supporting character, Plant Dragon can :
a) somehow corroborate her claims of being told to do so by Duke's Daughter and the Corrupted Priest (Speech? Telepathy? Stand Ability?) and
b) heal facial burns.

She has a dragon? This manga is now official even better than before. And the dragon doesn't look too bad. An owl dragon.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really saint like to want to destroy someone or continually bad mouth someone those people should be disqualified
Also I hope her face doesn't magically heal over, she should have to live with the mistake she made permanently showing on her face

Double-page supporter
I mean, what more do they need to tell that Liz is the next Saintess? (Unless she becomes the next queen instead, though she might likely end up both).

Users who are viewing this thread