Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I kind of had a feeling it'd be a familiar type thing when they started to mention fruits. :D It's actually super cool that she grew a dragon.
Really feel for Natalie in this chapter, she's pretty interesting, but a permanent scar on her face would be a nice grim reminder of what happens when choosing to walk down such a malicious path.
But I have a feeling it'll just get hand-waved away with some healing magic sadly.

@FatedMusic her action this time wasn't really for a malicious path. She was told she was asked by even the head priest to remove the plant, and even had one of the priests tell her this, not just the villainess, of course she would think she wasn't really doing an evil thing, even if she was feeling bad for doing it

Yeeesh those first couple of panels where a head is slowly peeping out of the fruit was SCARRING. I would’ve sh!t my pantaloons so hard if I was Natalie 😬 Also it’s super interesting how a dragon that came from a plant controls fire 🤔 I wonder how that’ll play into the plot

BADDDASSSSS!!! Finally. Now let's have our FL and her dragon destroy the country and show everyone what's what

Contributor
The overarcing story is starting to read like a 5-year olds "And then" story.

"And then the seed she planted grew really tall and then it sprouted the biggest flower and then the flower died and then and then and then an ugly fruit grew there and then the fruit was going to be burned and then and then and then it became A DWAGON"

Completely nonsensical, and seemingly improvised step by step.

Dex-chan lover
f*ck the duchess, your not entitled. liz is owed soon good karama but plant dragon that breathes fire, what is she, ivy?

It's a cat! It'a an owl! It's...a bat? No, its all of the above. A dragon? What is even happening. That sh*t sparked my trypophobia. But this is so much more exciting than the novel, lol.

Also, what kind of Duke's daughter is so friggin entitled? Why do you want to be Queen AND priestess. Just pick one battle! (Only FL can win both.)

Dex-chan lover
It's a holy dragon?! That's an unique way of introducing dragons.

Dex-chan lover
I must admit, on my “list of things the holy sprout might be” dragon was nowhere present. Quite an interesting way to bring one in.

Users who are viewing this thread