Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Now this is what i call a dragon fruit that actually works as advertised

Well that took an unexpected turn lol. (I also thought it was going to be a big cat hahaha)

I mean, why are they even continuing with the auditions at this point? Wasn't it obvious from the first moment the seed sprouted that MC had power well beyond the other candidates?

I feel like the auditions are just a way to help the sainted grow, like how friendly competition is suppose to be inspiring for ppl.

@Multitules, Umm, it’s like Medieval setting I guess. It was late at night maybe? So, there isn’t like any electricity. They use torches or candles. So like the hall’s ceiling is tall, and maybe they needed torches with more luminosity

@justforamin
Yeah yeah, but, isn’t torches overdoing it? I know they’re high ceilings, but it ain’t a cave or anything, it’s a damned house. You’d usually have candles or something else...unless they wanted it for weapons to purposelly burn the shit down.

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to understand why she seems to have no magic power...
It all goes into the tests of Sainthood, lol.
Wonder how strong she'll be once it's all over.

Dex-chan lover
.... :D She gets a dragon? SHE GETS A FRICKIN' DRAGON!?

Screw all of you for thinking that she's a threat... No, she's your leader and your trying to kill her.

Ah, yes, What a shitty test this is. The fact that saint candidates can be sabotaged so easily is fucking pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Why someone so evil says that has the right to be the SAINT? Well, she's not evil from her pov

Users who are viewing this thread