Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
God that bitch wants to be the "saint" but she's such a selfish, greedy, conniving, twisted asshole. Since when was the word "saint" a synonym for "bitch"

Double-page supporter
What a stupid-ass bitch, believing others when they say "you have been selected to remove the sprout" - how did someone as stupid as that even survive to this day, I have no idea. Also, the fuck is wrong with the priests selected to this for them to be so easily bought by a MERE duke.

Wow.

That girl is quite dumb. Not to be mean or anything despite her not going through it, she sort of deserve it. However, that duke's daughter I hope she goes down.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna one of the actual priests, specifically the one that's supposed to be instructing her, told her it was the high priests orders. Why wouldn't she believe such an individual? I'm not saying it wasn't stupid, far from it, but when someone with authority and as far as you know no reason to lie tells you to do something then you would probably do it too.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell does that girl expect to become the Saint AND marry the prince? The Saint is a lone existence as the pillar for the country, no way she's allowed to get married.
Also, does this make Liz "Mother of Dragons"? :D

"that saint candidate without magical powers"

bitch, i swear to god, how are you this stupid

Should we start to call Liz as "Khaleesi"😏
Btw tell if I am weird but I think the dragon is actually cute😊 and when I first saw its eyes I thout it's a owl so I got Harry Potter vibes😂
Thanks for the update~^^

Dex-chan lover
Stupid nobles and their conceited self.
Seriously, choosing among nobles a candidate is the worst possible thing, they just believe themselves to be better than others when they are, in fact, trash.

I just looked ahead in the raws.

We won't be waiting long for a comeuppance. 😀

Also sad that we're only two chapters from caught up.

Dex-chan lover
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InstantAwesomeJustAddDragons

Users who are viewing this thread