Since When Do Guys Find Divorcees Attractive? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - A wonderful person.

Dex-chan lover
Aww he's so sweet. Too sweet, probably, as he'll probably get eaten alive by the realities of romance.

Nice to see such a positive scene tho :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
13 years is definitely not "more than a generation" haha
But wow did not expect them to come to voicing their feelings do quickly
13 years is definitely a generational divide and a large one at that. He’s just stating his career and she’s full steam head, comfortable where she’s at. They are in different places in there lives based on agesz
For example someone born in 1994 is the youngest millennial but someone born 2000 is gen z. 1994 remembers vhs but a 2000 kid doesn’t. Even this 6 year age gap is a generational divide, in knowledge and cultural artifacts, especially when the woman is older.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait please spill the tea
Seemed like everything was going well for the two but then some new guy (an actor) guy was introduced if I remember well and the drama started off. She breaks the up with the young guy a while later. Someone said she broke up with him for not being able to get pregnant, even tho he said he wanted to marry her. Then she started going out with the new guy and I think they kissed at one point. I stopped there. In conclusion just lots of drama and stuff. up to like 54 now I believe. I would like to think she’d get back to the young guy since it looks like he’s the one on the cover but idk anymore. These last sentences are my delusional takes so I could be wrong. I’m not sure who even the MMC, if there is any because the first two volumes I think had the young guy on it. The next 2 or 3 volumes had the new guy (actor). Like the title implies, there is probably gonna be some other guys show up finding her attractive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread