Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The author of the fictional novel surelly loved some fan tears to make a story like that. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@RC1138Boss I don't know, it looked a bit ridiculous, at least abridged so much. Challenging Diego to a duel and losing would have been far more stylish than starting a pointless rebellion. It doesn't create a nice imagine of the male MC you are supposed to root for if he's made to look so stupid right off the bat. Losing a duel with Elenora as a witness, repeating his confession as his last words would have been so much better than becoming a cruel criminal throwing innocent lives away for his own personal reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. That's already heartbreaking.
GUESS I'M HOOKED.

What kind of author creates a character only to suffer?
...Okay, so I did that a little in my angsty teenaged years, but I got better!

I should go back to those old papers and add in a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
What a terrible starting point, a maid with no status fit to be next to the heir of a duke.

Nobody gonna mention how fuckin odd it is that she's soo connected to this character from the.. novel or game that she literally transported to that world? The scene should've been funny by throwing at least a few jokes in there but she was just straight up crying about a story that wasn't real and wouldn't be real because no sane writer of a successful story would've created a character with terrible and loose ends that would only make the MC look like an ignorant and insensitive piece of shit and just leave it at that.

Dex-chan lover
@RalekTheOne You'd be surprised. I can think of a few authors who would've pulled that shit, even in Japan which is the home of the "don't rock the boat" storytelling model that's left most manga and novels from there pretty predictable on the big stuff if not how they specifically get to those points.

@Glomoro Point still stands, that was just a tangent about how unrealistic this is when I remembered that this is a romance story and 8 times out of ten 10 coincidences will have to stretch to make characters meet and imagine roses around each other. What I mean is how silly all of this is, I mean how can someone, be so mentally prepared to drop into a world in which magic exists, and be the aide of a specific sad character who just needs some love, as this story's MC.

It's a fun twist that she becomes the maid rather than the protagonist or the villainess :D I hope they at least become friends, tho with the romance tag they'll probably end up together?

Woa, what kind of author writes such a messed up story? Why create a character only for him to suffer his whole life? This would have became such a massive shit show in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit started off like a telenovela 😂

Okay but I still don't understand why she cried and had a fit after reading a story like girl it's a book-

It is possible to connect with a character from a book. I remember I cried buckets for Hassan in The Kite Runner because his life was pretty much full of misery. I could remember thinking if I were Hassan's brother I would love and protect him but not enough to transmigrate to another world lol.

And yeah there are real life authors who would write such stories because life isn't a bed full of roses for everyone.

When I was younger I legit cried over books. Like buckets of fuckin tears with certain stories I read. It happens. Sometimes you just feel a connection to characters.

Probably should have had a nicer happier book collection....

Users who are viewing this thread