Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
So he really had that growth spurt in a matter of days?
As someone who had a pretty extreme growth spurt myself, I gotta say... that's... not good.
And mine wasn't as extreme as his (lasted like a summer IIRC). He'll probably have stretch marks on his skin for the rest of his life at least, not to mention how hard it would be for the entire body to adapt to it, some kind of deformation as a side effect wouldn't be out of the question either.
Granted this is a Shoujo manwha so all of that will likely be neglected, for he has to be pretty boy.

Fed-Kun's army
@mmonstra hmm a fellow intellectual and person of culture i see... glad to see that im not the only one who sees alejandro and ibelina together as being uncomfortable. she literally said it herself that she sees him as a brother and a young brat like the kids in her neighborhood so to say anything else is a big no from me. like that a whole child, a middle schooler to a high schooler...

anyways im kinda getting worried cause this is gonna leak at some point and from then i dont know how shell be able to protect herself, so uh.. gg to her ig

Fed-Kun's army
Ibelina is going to end up doing what the protagonist ends up doing in the future...

Why is everyone so serious about the age gap lmao... just see this as a platonic love before Alejandro reaches legal age.

Once he's like, 17, and Ibelina's 21 at that, I don't see any problem with them as a couple~

Ibelina : wow whats up with him?
Me, outloud : He's jealous you dumb fuck

Double-page supporter
either male or female, every main protagonist has a curse of being dense

Fed-Kun's army
@AMBER
LMFAOOO IM CRYING THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING LIKE DAMN ARE SHE ALSO CURSED???? BC IT MUST BE HARD BEING THIS DAMN DENSE

Some people who haven't seen STILL The World is Beautiful are here lol.

Anddddd, in their era, age doesn't matter, as long as they debuted at the society, they can marry their son/daughter off lol

Double-page supporter
Yay I'm glad Lorenzo is healthy. Hoping he'll grow up mentally as well haha

And Ibelina, dear... I hope you become less dense about your surroundings. I am quite tired of dense heroines we don't need more of them

Thank you for the double chapter NaSS!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
afklfdks still as jealous as always i see. but omfg HE GREW THAT MUCH IN DAYS??? WHAT??? SIR.... HOW ARE YOU NOT IN CRIPPLING PAIN;;;

thank you for the updates~

Dex-chan lover
I know puberty can change people but that's in days!!! what the....

Contributor
"Oh I wonder how long the time skip was"
A few days? Why can't they do a proper time skip to make it less weird instead of just making him tall and have it still be weird but now with extra TallTM!

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck a few days? This is mangalogicTM at its best.

Users who are viewing this thread