Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Ah... shame to get this far only to drop it. Isabelina and Aleja are obviously going to end up together, but having the curse cured midway might have been a mistake. It took out the main argument for why isabelina would want Aleja to be with the "main heroine" instead. Now that the curse is gone, she seems to end up creating stupid reasons in its place. She actually has to say something as ridiculous as "he has to marry main heroine to stop him from being executed after failed rebellion". That's just...No one would ever think that with the faultiest of logic. That's plot-forced stupidity onto a main character, and I hate that crap when it's gonna be in high volume like this.

Also, both main characters' behavior was "excusable" considering Aleja's circumstances and age. As in, the tantrums and emotional selfishness, as well as, Aleja's readiness to indulge and constantly feeling pity. But now, their relationship is quickly becoming something very toxic.

TL:DR Heroine got too dumb too fast midway through. dropped. hope everyone else enjoys.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Make him fall in love with another woman. That's the ticket. If only you could do that.

siiiiiigggggh
Well, at least she cleared up the other misunderstanding before anything happened.

if you want him to have his happy ending you better get sucking you dense bimbo

Fed-Kun's army
I'm only reading it for the age-gap (because there isn't really much with an older female lead), but damn this density is too much for me.

After reading the original timeline she was confident she could save the duke, but now she wants to give him a good ending in third person wtf?

Fed-Kun's army
Ibelina should have told Federica that the knight was a female beforehand and saved her the embarrassment. Worst friend ever lol

Fed-Kun's army
Believe the one maid's sanity score just got chopped in half with that revelation...

THE WAY THINGS ESCALATED AFTER THAT CONFESSION DOUGH, I JUST CAN'T--I SNORTED *SQUISH 😂🤣

I mean didnt he just a rebellion cuz his love picked another guy. By now she should know she picked herself to be t henlovrmof jis life. Is she that dumb? He won't go for rebellion path if she is with him. He might go back to the background allowing the royal gamily to shine while he lives his life. With ibelena. This girl.

Ibelina is by far one of the most obnoxious MCs I’ve ever read...
But I still read for Alejandro.

Dex-chan lover
You dumb motherfucker.

Why would there be a rebellion?
He does not love her, the royals has no connection now and that bitch dumped him for a prince.
This is so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread