Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I feel like every single "major" character in this novel is either retarded or just plain "evil"

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora

Its a running trope in both Korean, Chinese and Japanese love stories.
Not much you can do about it. Eventually, she will get the gist of it... just until chapter 50 I guess. It always takes forever.

Aggregator gang
The butler and the head maid are gonna fuck Ibelina up and then Alejandro is gonna fuck up the butler and the head maid lmaoo

What is so hard to understand about Ibelina? Dude, first of all, she's taken care of him ever since he was young. She probably only has sisterly feelings for him at the moment, and is obviously avoiding his advances. You can already see how she's being misunderstood left and right by her coworkers and even the head maid, which could (and will) get her into trouble. What do you expect her to do? Just openly accept his affections?

"My boss sure is getting along with the one person who spent time with him while he was in constant agony with a very real chance of death constantly hanging over him, I better reprimand her! Who needs job security!" Seriously, I could have understood it if the Butler or anyone else tried to reprimand her or get her fired back when his dad was alive but he's the Duke now, you touch her and you're on the streets in a heartbeat.

That head maid if you did something to my ship I am going to ******* do this to you both the male Butler and that old maid !!😡😡😬😬😬😠😠
stay away from my lovely ship haters !!

That face he made when he held her hand had me chocking. My little heart 😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
@Yeonwoo She doesn't have to accept it, she just needs to recognize it. She's so dense the main lead can summon truck-kun to hit her again and she still won't take a hint.

She just walked into something she shouldn't have meddled with.

I mean, here's a few scenarios:
* she reprimands Ibelina, she distances herself from Alejandro, Alejandro is hurt, then he finds out what happened, then he gets mad at head maid and gets Ibelina back on his side
* she fires Ibelina, Alejandro doesn't find out only after a few days (maybe a week?) because of his heavy workload, then he finds out what happened, then he gets mad at head maid and gets Ibelina back

No matter how I look at it, whatever happens, it always ends up with Alejandro being upset with the head maid and getting Ibelina back. There's no good situation for head maid.
On the other hand... I sort of understand, from a boss' POV.
On the third hand (anyone got a spare hand for me???) yeah, they're pretty close to each other, but if big boss doesn't mind, it's not her place to override his decision, yes?

Also, the mother dumping all the work on her son and head maid. Not a good move, lady.

I'M guessing the MC actually knows that Alejandro likes her and fakes her naivety to protect herself and Alejandro? Cuz she thinks he will fall in love with the blonde lady from the book and their relationship would be basically impossible since she is a maid and he is a Duke. she obviously knows he favors her

@Redice Uh, I'm pretty sure she's definitely aware that Alejandro is making romantic advances towards her, although she doesn't say it to his face. Why else do you think she's nervous about people seeing her with Alejandro? She doesn't reciprocate his feelings and is probably dismissing it as something temporary, but other people might view Alejandro's actions as her having an inappropriate relationship with him.

The head maid should know that Ibelina means a lot to Alejandro since she's the only one who stayed by him. Feels a bit like a grasp of trying to input drama in the storyline without much thinking. A bit of a lazy writing :/ She's acting like she's a new head maid and has no idea what Ibelina has done.

The same old people criticising the lack of romance again, 😂 this is obviously not the kind of romance manhwa you guys are interested in. Honestly baffled, why not just stick to reading JP shojo manga? Most KR romance I've seen seems to involve drawn out complications whereas JP are more of wish-fulfilments romance. CN romance are usually more of domineering male leads and varying degrees of abuse. Instead of commenting again and again about how there's lack of romantic progression here, won't it be more satisfying to read something you are actually interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread