Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

I hope Ibelina at least writes him a letter farewell. Even if she feels leaving is for his good, to leave without a word would seem a bit odd and rather cold. I'm curious to see if Lorenzo offers her a hand once he realizes she's quitting, like inviting her to his hometown to help her out? If we're introducing the female rival miles well get some screen time for the male one too.

@0Ai0 Yep I agree. Ibelina finally showed up that she is just a stupid bitch. How she dares to offend lady Elaine, the one and only reasonable, smart and practically perfect in every way best girl of this story? She's really stupid. Lady Elaine never really offended her ONCE. She was helpful and understanding entire frickin time. And what Ibelina said? Soap opera, my ass! I hate Ibelina now. God, I hate her. Character should not be THIS stupid, Seriously, if Alejandro will act on his whims and antagonize my best girl too, I'll drop this manga as hopelessly foolish.
Goooood, I'm so mad now.

Alejandro being actually furious is kinda hot for some weird reason~ ☺️ Also, @ksenijkot , @0Ai0 probably meant that Eleanor(?), the princess, is the bitch. And how is it Ibee’s fault that Alejandro likes her too much? They could have easily had a wholesome relationship, but Alejandro just makes it weird. Not that Alejandro isn’t HAWT~ mind you, he just made the whole situation even more convoluted.

Dex-chan lover
Head maid: "Reason."
Ibe: "Soap opera drama!"

Lmao, this mc's brain process. Totally one of the dumbest mc in this type of isekai so far.

Had to go back and read the first chapter which really makes it obvious how things have completely changed.
Elenora met cursed!Alejandaro who hated her for calling him a monster but 'devoted' Elenora wanted to help him. They got very close and the curse was broken.

None of this applies now!
It'll be interesting to see how the relationships change as things go on.
I'm more curious about Diego than Elenora. Does he know that it was his curse that was passed onto Alejandaro?
It would be interesting if turned out to be a sympathetic character (although he was aggressive towards Al so it doesn't seem likely)

Seems unreasonable to hate on the princess since she was young and didn’t really know she’s hurt someone. Kids be like that. Same goes for Lady Elaine, she’s not being purposely antagonistic and her reason makes a lot of sense logically. Some time apart would help reorganise her thoughts, though suddenly leaving would only make Alejandro distraught lol.

Aggregator gang
Calm down, people. Don't blame a kid for freaking out when something everyone considers horrific to look at it for the first time. Especially since she didn't even remember the incident. Wait a chapter before throwing shade.

And I hope Lady Elaine doesn't get screwed over for being the adult in the house. I doubt she woke up thinking Alejandro would betray his country to be with one of her maids.

She bumps him while he's standing still...lol
"It's my fault for standing still" ..... lol
And people defending Elaine just because she's trying to be logical. She goes behind her "lord's" back to kick out his loved one because "it's not appropriate" and "he's just gonna dump you anyway." I haven't been reading that closely, but it doesn't feel like she deserves the authority she's putting up
edit: fmc still annoying though

I'm just eagerly awaiting the drama now. zero attachments to the main characters 。_。

FL is soap opera dumdum
ML is short-tempered lovesick nutty

@zz2000
Super predictable, the girl just straight out rude even when she was a child, moreover don't you find it weird why she choose Diego over Alejandro in original story eventough Alejandro could offer everything she asked for?... Alejandro was probably right in original story, because Diego has far better status than him, she seems like a materialistic bitch
Back to the chapter, Ibelina completely missed lady Elaine's point, to think lady Elaine is a boss-bitch that forcing her to quit... what a brainless little shit, all of Lady Elaine's points are completely right, she is a mere maid and his master is clearly in love with her, she realized that. If she wants to be by Alejandro's side she has to be smart, she's completely at disadvantage here, Alejandro is a moron also, both of them have to be the dumbest characters eventough he looks like to have some plan going on for her.

Chap 39 got me saying...dun dun duuuuun. I hope Lady Elaine takes care of the immature ML well. Like please, anyone, raise/teach the ML right. Hopefully, the stupid ass butler gets the kick, too.

Lady Elaine didn’t give a rats behind about Alejandro when he was cursed and dying and I honestly don’t think she cares now.

She’s just an old busybody sticking her nose where it doesn’t belong.

And foolish Ibelina is listening to her, going to run off to God knows where most likely without a note cause drama, even after promising Alejandro she would stay with him always.

She knows the storyline but so far she hasnt done anything to take advantage off so she can have a status that can help her stand by alejandros side as his equal😅 so , this old lady is just giving good advice .. i wish she would use her knowledge to become rich and get a tittle somehow 😓 ibelina pls be smart

Dex-chan lover
Poor Head Maid. As soon as Alejandro comes back to find his waifu gone, it'll either be her head or her, and the entire staff, will be run ragged to find Ibelina.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion considering how badly his day has gone? I imagine he won't trust anyone but himself to do the looking.

@marsbars interestingly enough, it was never framed as for Alejandro's benefit. It's for the sake of the family name, which she has been working for from the beginning. It's only that Alejandro has recently become a functional part of that.

I personally think FMC’s leave would allow for some growth between the characters — age and mentality wise. Plus, I’m a sucker for angst so I can only imagine the showdown when MMC finds FMC in the future after her sudden disappearance.

Users who are viewing this thread