Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

I’m glad she got caught lmao hoe keeps running from her feelings and hurting Alejandro in the process. Like is she trying to repeat what happened in the original story?

It’s strange that she keeps bringing up that he doesn’t know the “real world”, but the reason he was abandoned and had a horrible life growing up was the real world. He has grow up with a horrible father who doesn’t care for anyone and a mother who uses people for her own benefits. But also blames people for her own actions. The “real world” is utter crap in his opinion which I totally agree. I don’t think she understands that he doesn’t care about the real world as much as she does because the “real world” abandoned and put a curse what wasn’t his to begin with

Dex-chan lover
I'm so pissed honestly. I wanted them to be separated for at least a month and I really wanted him to fucking grow up and develop as a character. Now the author has literally bricked themselves into this man child character that will 100% start the civil war

Well, I still hope Ibelina stands her ground and convinces Alejandro to live separately for a couple of years as a test of his feelings and his maturity. So far he has been constantly pushing her in the direction she is unwilling to go, so it's about time for him to prove he can be patient and considerate. Meanwhile I'm waiting to see what kind of plan he had come up with originally.

Dex-chan lover
@rdirf Totally agree. I hope he understands where she is coming from and learns to calm the f down and listen to her. Kinda wish she will go away and we have a timeskip of X years when he learns to deal with everything and truly think about things while she just goes to the countryside and works or smth.

Aggregator gang
When she first got isekaied she was so invested in him but now she doesn't look as interested anymore. Why?

The end.

It should end here, that's my headcanon.
Can't think of anything interesting. The drama thus far has been boring, and likely to get moreso. Probably court politics. Mc girl monolgue isnt very interesting. A SoL chapter on the couple fdesnt interest me much either somehow.

Bravo on the knight and the lord for being interesting progressive characters with decent judgement that doesnt play to cheap padding or cheap drama.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter:
1W6QnH6BRh-2.png

Well I agree with Ibelina standing her point and all the social status stuff but standing her point doesn't need to be denying other people from their own feelings. I hated that about her in this chapter. Even if he doesn't know what real love is what he feels for her is pretty real for him since he has lived in a hell world since he was a baby. She could just reject him by saying she doesn't feel the same but no she chooses to say that he just doesn't know any better and someone else might appear and he'll fall in love with that other person. Pretty shitty way of rejecting if you ask me.
Yes he's overbearing and childish but she's in no way doing what's best for him (like she says) but what's best for her, and that would also be okay if only she stopped running away and making up excuses. I really wished she would be just straightforward and tell him she needs her own life and she doesn't wanna stay with him because she doesn't want to go through the hurdles that would take.

I do think it is better for both of them to live apart for a few years but Ibelina just gets on my nerve this chapter. She has a better way to reject him but she decided to jab him where it hurts the most by denying whatever hope he has and cling for the whole time. Both of them are immature. And of course, they need to make a bigger deal out of this because of DRAMA. They just want him to be a poor villain who becomes evil because no one is standing by him instead of being a kid trying to grow and explore the emotions he has right now.

Users who are viewing this thread