Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
This may be a melodramatic way of showing their social difference but Ibelina is still right.
Either our prince justify choosing a former maid to be his legal wife or mark her as a concubine.

Really that's it.

Oh this chapter really made me dislike Ibii. Not because of the whole hierarchy thing (cause I mostly agree with it), but because of the "the story is still the same as in the novel". Like c'mon, you being an important character to Al for most of his childhood, not to mention the fact that you fucking cured him, should be more than enough reason to expect the story to have changed. You are just as bad Canaria from Hero's Wife. Wait Ibii is worse, by chapter 44 Canaria had realized the story had changed.

There are so many things wrong with the story and these comments.
1. Ibelina is incredibly stupid and has no redeeming qualities.
2. People keep saying Ale is terrible and is the worst but literally no one ever cared for him or taught him anything. He can't understand something that was never explained. He can't do something he didn't know should be done.
How can you expect him to trust the words of people who abandoned or neglected him his whole life. And the MC isn't teaching him crap either.
3. Did no one ever stop to think that him sending Liliana with her was to protect her. No because they are so hung up on making Ale the bad guy.
4. I agree with everyone who says she is trying to send him down the path of the original story. There is no other excuse for her being this retarded.
5. People are so hung up on this age gap but it is only 4 years, all they have to do is wait until he is an adult problem solved.
6. There doesn't even need to be romance between them to make this better. She just needs to use her brain for 2 seconds to realize him being abandoned is not the way to help him.
He trusts her and if she really cared she would explain everything to him and try to work through it together but again she doesn't seem to have a brain to put to use so she does things like this.

Dex-chan lover
Got tired of her bullshit. How is possible that living for so years and still act like that?

Calling out Ibe being a retard since early Ale's recovery and looking how much retarded the story has been now.

If the author actually dare to make Ibe a facking maid again instead of being business woman as she should with all her knowledge from past life . . .

Y’all are so fucking annoying on the mangadex comments. Literally SHUT THE HELL UP and DROP it if you don’t like the series. No need to whine and cry about it, you’re not that important and no one cares if royalty oh majesty like you decide you’re done with the series.

Also, if Ibe can't manages to stop Liliana becoming a maid, the premise "ooh boo hoo i'm just a maid" is a big hypocrite lie, cause that proves she just actually don't care about position/hierarchy.

Btw, the story could be the same without the reincarnated protag, as long as the protag is a humble and kind maid who feel she don't deserve anything.

Holy shit. The amount of comment here that doesn't seem to understand Ibe's perspective and just calling her dumbass is too high.

I get that u gotta come from her perspective and understand she believes the story will go its orginal route, but the main premise for why he fell for the other girl is coz she saved him. But Ibe did that so the story has changed sooo much for the original storyline like???? and she much more capable than just being a maid

Aggregator gang
The ones who said Ibelina is dumb are the stupidest. What is the point if she come back now? She'll just be a lowly woman hiding behind Alejandro's back, a shameless maid who seduce her master. At least she should be an an amazing person that nobody can look down on her before anwering Alejandro's feeling.

"It's not Ibelina's fault that, despite being the only one by Alejandro's side and has been well in positions to teach him from right and wrong, he hasn't grown or matured. No, it's all Alejandro's fault for not being taught anything and expected to be cared for by the only person who cared for him."

Peak brainlet hours in here.

One thing that grates on my nerves is how unhealthy this relationship is
One Ibee is a maid she cannot go against his orders. Two Ale is acting like a tyrant and his obsessive/insecure traits get the best of him so far. I'm disappointed that Ibee left because of the plot, it's a very flimsy reason which is easily disproved by the fact that she cured him. Also him leaving Liliana to basically spy on her?!

why are all these isekai main female leads so weak so as to succumb to a novel's plot? don't they have enough self-confidence and self-worth to take matters to their own hands and make themselves happy? this is starting to get pathetic.

Honestly, I don't get the logic of every freaking heroine in reincarnation manhwas....
Ibelina what do you mean that's how the story plays out!!!! So you want Alejandro to fall in love with the Blonde bitch girl and get his heart broken!!!! You want him to fight with the royal family and fall into ruin.. Why can't you just be there for him!!! I'm sooo sad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread