Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

@Axkmint I understand what you feel.
Just hope Ibe getting a lil bit smarter. and please don't make her to be cheesy chlice Isekaian girl.

Ibelina keeps getting criticised, even if it was Alejandro who ordered his knight to follow her.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I think if the second season started with Ibelina getting executed by the prince for that imperfect pillow and Liliana became the new MC in what is now a revenge drama, I would be more than okay with that. I would honestly much prefer that than...whatever this is.

This is a damn drag and I don't want to read this for the maid life. I honestly feel bad for Liliana and im starting to actually want to ship her and the duke instead.

Dex-chan lover
people complain about how ibe taking her decision, but looking how her status and how she got fired as the duke maid just because the duke too clingy to her kinda right in some way. thats just me, i know people people like want her to be obviously being straight forward and ship them without thinking any consequence since the duke love her, but im also thinking that looking at the theme, maybe it needs to take more build up.

😅😂😂😂 The readership is so damn salty! 😂😂😂

Like, y'all are going to be dehydrated from your saltiness at this rate! 😂

Now, to the PLOT & CHARACTERIZATION!

Ibee volunteered for her escape because it was a BAD fit with her male lead. Unfortunately, the actions of Sai male lead and Ibee appears to NOW MAKE Ibee the TARGET of the *other* male leads affections, interests, suspicions, etc. Woman has become the holy maiden trope and she doesn't even realize it! 😂😂😂😅

Like, the original male lead will *probably* take interest in Ibee (why does a lowly maid have her own personal knight? 🤔) and, yes, that lone feather is probably foreshadowing. 😂😅

Now what? 🤔

Ibee volunteered to become the HOLY MAIDEN, but did it as a means to save Alejandro, but doesn't realize or accept her own contributions—you ain't a fairy godmother, dear breaking Maleficent's curse.

Likewise, once the Prince discovers that Ibee is the holy maiden who broken Alejandro's curse designed for him. 😅😂 Oh, that will *so* go over well.

The irony here, though, is that she's in love with Alejandro, which means that the roles are reversed, and I'm guessing that kidnapping or her being on the run *may* transpire. Though, other possibilities for the future persist.

What about the Emperor? What will he do? What about Alejandro? What will he do if he discovers that his cousin has taken an interest in Ibee? What will happen if Ibee is taken by the crown prince because he gets the hots for her insubordination? 😅😂🤔

Now, what about the knight, the former female lead, and more?

Also, a revenge tale *could* compel, @Axkmint

This story would’ve honestly been better if the age gap between the two was smaller and if they’d fallen in love and then struggled to find a way to be together.

The current plot line is just...odd.

That’s kind of a random place to leave Season 1 off? I feel like this would’ve been better as the first chapter of Season 2...

Supporter
man, I've already dropped, now I need to stop coming back to the comments looking to pick a fight...

last chapter should’ve been the season finale... this is such a weird place to go on indefinite hiatus lol

Double-page supporter
it at least hasn't been on hiatus long, so it's possible for a new season to start in the next month or two, hopefully.

Contributor
I always supported the side male character when everybody else was rooting for the male lead!

Ah, i see Ibee is a woman of culture.

Also, was kinda surprised with the 3 YEARS jump in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. 3 year jump. That's fine, and Liliana with longer hair is looking nice.

Aaaannd I wanna kick this "male lead" in the shins already. What a jackass. Well, that's fine. He's not meant to be likable anyway, though I can't imagine why he'd be more popular than Alejandro if he only shows up halfway into the story.

Dex-chan lover
The one I feel the most sympathy for is Lily. I know what it's like to be stuck in a job that's not the one you've spent your life training for. 😭

Also, did Ibee ever figure out where she came from, what her past was prior to waking up in this world? I feel like after three years free, that might be something important to look into.

Glad I’m not the only one disappointed to see Liliana become a maid. Hell I was hoping Ibelina would find a different line of work too.

Ibelina has second lead syndrome too haha, although she originally said Alejandro was the main character and Diego came out of nowhere so that doesn’t add up. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread