Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
@karasong its more cuz she was pretty much denying his feelings for the whole series, like she doubted him even after he met the supposed MC and he wasnt interested in her at all, she keeps treating everything like someone watching the story form the outside and she doesnt realize like other otome mcs, that she changed the story so much that the original plot is pretty much irrelevant.

Since the beginning she was like ''he will fall for her coz she will care for her and release him from his curse!'', she then proceeded to care for him and cure his curse and went ''oh wow! oh well hes gonna love her anyway coz thats the story''.....bitch.

The main drama in most otome isekais is derived by the inability of the MCs to realize how much weight they have in the world, another example of this is The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom, ppl are mad at the MC coz she still cant realize things wont go the same way it did in the original story
(they are also mad at the fairy king but cmon hes fae)

Contributor
Finally he is here, about damn time.

Please take her away from this place, and go back together.

Oh, and please punch Diego at least once, just ONCE
2x

@Hollow7F
But she did acknowledge his feelings, she even realized that she has feelings for him. But at this point she also saw herself as a nuance. The fact that he fell for him when he was just a child and nearly became obsessed with her is a very good reason to doubt the integrity of his feelings. To love her because she was the only one who was there for him isn't enough for her to build a relationship on, with her knowledge from her previous life and her position it is understandable for her to feel inferior towards noble women, first and foremost the heroine.

I want to remind you about her conversations with the head maid, the head maid wasn't some crazy nutjob who was just jealous, she was also working in MCs best interest: "Relationships between commoners and nobles always end the same way and it's always the commoner who gets hurt.".

It's a good thing that they were separated for a while. He is older and got in contact with many other noble girls (the kind of women most people in this world see appropriate for a duke). Back when the ML was just a boy he was writing something on her hand, and she replied with "I can't read". The author made a good job establishing the massive line between commoners and nobles here. Unlike many others.

She also didn't know that the MC was completely uninterested in the heroine. After all she left the same day.

Anyone else basically just fed up with this but still reading because it's like watching a car crash?

Dex-chan lover
@scootle same lmao
It just stopped being interesting ever since she left Ale and now she's functioning on one brain cell.

Double-page supporter
I hope someone kills that cunt of a prince and puts his head of a pike. Fucking thieving son of a bitch. An asshole like him deserves nothing but to rot in a pike. And he's going to rule the nation in the future? Guess it's the end of the whole nation then. What a fucking cunt.
@Siquall Punching isn't good enough. Chop his head off and feed it to his father, I say.

Users who are viewing this thread