Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

The only thing that I find annoying about this is MC keeps thinking that the storyline isn't changed. Baby girl. It changed the moment you took care of Ale and his curse was lifted early. Plus he loves you. He loves you much that the female lead pissed him off when he remembered what she said about him.

I’m growing increasingly irritated at the storyline so far and my pent up rage at a nonexistent asshole is going to explode

Diego needs to be torched like a pig on a stick whoever agrees please join an anti-diego campaign with me 🤚

Dex-chan lover
No Ibee, things didn't go bad because you changed the storyline. Things went bad because you weren't thinking.

ibee my DUDE THERES A LIMIT TO DENSENESS????? alejandro is eyecandy as usual ty for the update ❤️🥰

Ahhhh reunion after 3 years! Waiting for the next touching scene but also low key expecting Alejandro to get super jelly that the prince took her necklace. Also Ibe is suuuuper dense.

Thanks for the chapter.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So cool and hot!!! Gimme an Alejandro. He's so caring and cool. I feel like my hp bar just went up from looking.

AHHHHHHHH dying for the next chapter. pls I've wanted this meeting for sooooo long. now she can fall for him, he's so tall too!!

Dex-chan lover
I've got the impression that certain former heroine has gotten a new necklace...

Oh how nice~ They finally reunite. Thanks for translating! <3 What a cliffhanger too, can't wait to see what happens next!!

I got an impression that they (supposedly a head maid or butler) are too lenient here..
Why do they ignore how she let loose her hair? They'll just get in the way in her works.
Or well it might be just the author.. I think they want to emphasize her beauty.. It's not like I hate it, but it's just doesn't feel right every time I see the hair's flown by the wind. She's a maid after all. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread