Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

Thanks for the update. Frankly, while I AM annoyed with Ibee's thought process and actions, it isn't completely unjustified. She's still a commoner and people could still walk over her (even if she has Ale's protection, as long as either the butler or head maid exists, heck even jealous new maids, trouble won't be far off). So, with regards to romancing Ale, it makes some sense to an extent.

What I AM mad about is her pushing Ale specifically to the heroine (it'd be kinda fine if she at least considers other noblewomen, annoying sure but it won't irritate me as much). I mean, she read the whole plot and the heroine's POV. WHY does she still insist the plot would revert back to its original story when the changes she's made have been big enough beyond compare? WHY on earth would Ale fall for a woman whom he last saw called him an outright monster (sure, they were kids). WHY is she pushing him with the heroine knowing in the end heroine suddenly goes to Diego endgame? Sure, compared to the OGPlot, Ale won't perform a rebellion but she saw Ale and Diego confronting each other on Ale's father's funeral once, there's already bad blood between them

Dex-chan lover
Am I weird for hating both MLs and hoping that Ibee ends up with neither of them?

Dex-chan lover
@Kuremisago Nope, not at all. I just want her to live her life free of the nobles that do whatever the f they want without consequences.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thank you for translating ! and stay safe

Users who are viewing this thread