Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So it's not that she's a superdense star, she didn't want to acknowledge that she changed the story, still a pretty lame excuse.

jak

Contributor
Her reasoning is so stupid. Why would she let the novel continue like it was written when she says that he goes down a path to ruin after the other girl betrays him for the asshole prince.

Fed-Kun's army
did he became a crybaby in these three years? the Ale I remember was a full Tsundere !

Dex-chan lover
Nothing has occurred to give her any reason to assume the novel would go as it originally did.

...And even if it did, she's stupid for leaving it at that because that means he still en route for a bad ending!

why the fuck would you even still want the novel to continue with its narrative when it will fuck up alejandro? i can't even

Dex-chan lover
@jak I assume MC believes that since she cared and healed Ale back then, he'll now have the inner strength to get over his future breakup with the novel's heroine. MC thinks the heroine's closeness to Ale in the story caused his breakdown when she "betrayed" him for the prince; since heroine's not close in this timeline the breakup will less likely result in Ale's ruin.

@zDarkness I've seen some otome manga/novels that kind of justify the MC's fear/reluctance of changing the story due to overrriding influence of Fate/Source Material direction - no matter what they change, the source material will correct itself so the major event happens but in different times/circumstances. But since there's no evidence of that here, then all this fear is just in MC's head.

Maybe the story deviated 5 years ago when you cured him with magical powers and completely took away what made him fall in love for the heroine

I AM GOING FERALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THANK U FOR THIS UPDATE TIME TO REREAD FROM THE BEGINNING

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Liliana is all, y u here? Makes me think he ditched his entourage and skipped greeting the host to come find ibee.

Omg awww this was so cute, Alejandro reminds me of a puppy. Thanks for translating !!

Dex-chan lover
Nice little reunion. Ibee is fighting a losing battle, but she'll fall eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread