Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

There's nothing going on in this story to feel impressed since it lacks any important motive.

Damn, the stupid separation arc is over and people are still writing novels analyzing and critiquing the story. I almost feel like I'm the insane one for just enjoying reading the chapters as they come out and not particularly caring about the plot.

@Middnightsun no worries at all, please feel free to let it all out. In fact, I completely agree with you so it was refreshing to read your comment & knowing I wasn't the only one who though Ibe was an airhead lalaing around. What you said is SO TRUE. She is supposed to stop him from falling for Eleanora. Wasn't that supposed to be her objective actually?????? what was the point of taking care of him as a kid if that wasn't the goal??? The curse ANYWAY gets undone thanks to Ele according to the original novel. If her goal was the save Ale, her goal should have been to stop him from falling for her because SHE is the reason he dies. Undoing his curse herself changes nothing if she still leaves so that he can fall for Elenora. I can't even comprehend how absolutely dumb she is.
Also as you said in another comment, I agree, Diego is such a LAME 2nd lead/ML or whatever. He is so callous, & has absolutely NO redeeming points. I dont even get why Elenora falls for someone like him. If in the original novel, Ale & Ele actually end up together & live happily, I can understand Ibe wanting to keep her distance. What she is doing now is so nonsensical. And it will be even worse if she starts pitying Diego & ends up in a similar situation to Ele from the novel.

@daallday Yeah i agree with you

i mean just have fun and reading it without complaining about how unrealistic reaction for a modern human when someone see people getting killed

Yeah - This type of story is 90% fluff and designed to just be a fun 'mind break.' It makes enough sense to keep going, but it's designed to be a vehicle for those cutesy moments that are suppose to make a reader go "KYAA!" themselves.

If you want a more decisive heroine, "Beware the Villianess" is good. Not much fluff, but I will bow before that queen. She is amazing 👏

I’m gonna drop this but let me just say I feel bad for the Ambrosettis and that their story would be 20x more interesting than Ibe’s. Peace out.

she is so unbelievably dense, I really dont like how (and I see this happening a lot in other stories) she acts like the og novel is the bible, even though she has given little to nothing to the story after the curse was lifted, (because she prayed to god? lmaoo) the story is different now, girl needs to stop denying her feelings because "according the encyclopedia of asdfsbhfbsjkjsdkgb tHe Og NoVEl insert excuse here" honestly the height of this whole novel was being attacked by some random biker gang that has more motive than Ibe LMAO

@kvkacy
I really dont like how (and I see this happening a lot in other stories) she acts like the og novel is the bible, even though she has given little to nothing to the story after the curse was lifted
Yeah, i kinda hate those moments too, as soon as Isekai'd MC does anything that contradicts novel (even more so if its major turning point that is changed), it should be pretty obvious that novel is no longer accurate and you can forget about it completely.

Hi, French reader here (so maybe what I will say is not correct). In the third panel the brother of Eleanor (the king of the troubling kingdom) is called 'Raphaelle' but the suffix 'le' is a feminisation of the name 'raphael', so it's kinda weird for a male character to have a féminin name. A lot of gaelic (and other) name in origin maschile were feminised with this suffix, let's not debate of that here ;)

she enjoyed it XD
man its so great that we could read it here . i am very grateful to the team

Users who are viewing this thread