Sincerely - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
@tasasip There was no change to character designs: this is a promotion for the novel, which uses these character designs in its illustration. The serialized Webtoon has a different artist and thus different character designs

Double-page supporter
oop i like this art style better lmao Alejandro looking like a fine ass statue sCuLpTeD bY tHe gOdS

Omg last panel was the pic because of which I found about this manhwa...... Anyway....... Alex looks like a whole three course meal that tempted me to come here🔥🔥🔥😂😂😂

Damn this looks good. But yeah, should prob rename this chapter into Novel Promo or something like that

I love how Al doesn’t look like a 6 year old in this one. They both look so much better!

Dex-chan lover
Hes older in the promo LOL. Guess they didnt eant to push away the normals by having her grow her own shota lover.

Group Leader
uah in this chapter, Alejandro more grow up huh...>.< but he is still handsome~!>.< thanks for the translation:)!

Dex-chan lover
he looks more like the 13-year-old they say he is in the promo then he did in the comic 🤣

not gonna lie I like this style better than the original manhwa one (oops!) thank you for this :)
Side note: it would be nice if it remained in this style 😳😳

Users who are viewing this thread