Sincerely - Vol. 0 - Oneshot

How I wish the style was like this , I mean look at Aleee here, this version doesn't look like FBI's gonna barge in anytime since he doesn't look like 6-7 years old here and Ibee doesn't look that old

he seems a bit bigger then i remembered it XD

this stopped being a prolog at page 13.

Dex-chan lover
this style is better suited for this as a romance, while the other one he looked criminally young

I agree with all the others this style is way better because in the other one it makes her look like she’s falling in love with like a 7 year old kid. That’s not it.

The delivery of the previous art is better?? This feels like a shoujo manga for me even tho the romance plot is kinda like it.The previous makes you feel like you're in there like a background character or something while this art makes you feel like the spectator from a different dimension.I do like this version of Alejandro better.The previous one makes me uncomfortable since i do feel like Ibe and Ale is in a forbidden incest mother-son relationship.This art makes me feel like they are childhood friends who only have each other.Idk i feel conflicted lol

Group Leader
y’all this was the promo webtoon for the novel which is why it looks like this

Users who are viewing this thread