Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Fuufu ni Nattara Shiawase Sugite Bakuhatsushisou - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
@Napul thanks brah, I thought the sketch already full drawn. Regarding the baby hano Sensei already prepared a name, 🤣 they said they can't have a child, even if that just dream probably uta already want ritsu chuild.

For future releases, hano sensei can make honeymoon doujin when ritsu & uta make the baby lol. Or when uta, ritsu + Ami travel around to have fun together.

Group Leader
@Edjan: Again, you completely misunderstand thing. Hano was JUST answering question from fans, which was "how Ritsu's and Uta's baby would be named of", on which Hano answered, that it would be Kanade, due name pattern reasons. But also immediately pointed out, that this is "just her dream baby" and that "ending of the original series is not going to change" for now. Of course, never say never, but right now, don't have hopes too high.

danm i love this manga ,but i dont wannna touch my sis, cause its still weird for me but this thing make me more love my sis as a brother dammit not a lovers ><

Double-page supporter
@Napul what I mean from the character perspective not author, ofc that just my imagination thinking both character prepared name when uta got pregnant/want to make one

Group Leader
@Edjan: In any case maybe our wish can be granted after all. As Hano-sensei created own skeb account!
https://skeb.jp/@hanoharu
So now, all it takes is someone who is willing to pay about 94-281 dollars for the creation of an image. And pregnant Uta can be real after all.
Anyone willing here?
For now enjoy body swap that somebody wished before:
4bJC1xl.jpg

Just for your info, sex between siblings, especially for brother and sister related by blood can make harm for their childern. That can get abnormal, disabled, or any else

Dex-chan lover
Nice! a wholesome mini-continuation from one of the few mangas who has the guts to do full blood related incest. I thought her friends kinda made amends after being shitty though, I do know Ami was a total bro till the end for the two. If I recall she lives in the same city? As for their parents, they didn't get any approval but his dad didn't want to interfere in the end, and said it's up to them what they want. But I do know the Author wanted this to be a standalone, sad it's just a one-shot though.

@Kocheng102

As far as I know that only happens after many generations of incest. For the two, it shouldn't really have problems compared to a normal couple (maybe slightly increased, but really low). As long as their child doesn't do go down the same route, they'll be fine.

R71

@RyoukoKonpaku Generations of inbreeding would purify (and improve) the genome and also eventually remove recessive deleterious mutations from the population. This is especially noticeable in isolated island populations like the Galapagos, where inbreeding depression has been nullified completely in many species. Inbreeding resulting in "non-viable" offspring is actually the result of haphazard breeding from an initially outbred population. Outbreeding only initially reduces the frequency at which recessive mutations are found on both copies of the gene, but over time the mutation load will actually increase to levels where a decrease in fertility compensates for the rate they appear.

This is also only tangentially related, but anyone who whines about incest in manga/anime is not just hypocritical, but selfish to boot. Despite the incest tag here being slapped on everything with the most liberal mentality possible (that includes one-sided affections, no actual sex occurring, NBR and general clinginess), this theme is one of the least common in the medium and even if it does occur, there's a good chance it gets shafted because of legal and social pressure. Yet, these people go out of their way to search for this rare theme they have no interest in and then either introduce dubious hypotheticals into the equation to denounce and vilify it when they could easily leave it to the niche audience it targets instead or leave general flame-bait in some impulsive knee-jerk reaction. Imagine if I were to go to the comment section of every single yuri/yaoi manga and started giving off about the risks of STDs, gonorrhea, syphilis, non-gonococcal urethritis and penile discharges, or I went to any manga with a romantic interest over the age of 30 or under the age of 20 and spouted off statistics referring to the similar (or greater) risks of producing birth defects as an independent metric compared to inbreeding starting from an outbred population? It would be obnoxious and ignorant, but by the same mentality these people are working off, I could very well do it and they could say nothing about it because I'm throwing their own tactics back at them, especially since all of those themes vastly outweigh incest manga and anime by an inconceivable margin.

@Napul Does the mangaka regularly post stuff on her twitch channel?

@jak The parents still do not accept the relationship, but they did not disown Ritsu and Uta. The friends initially rejected them, but they eventually came to terms with it.

@R71
very based and crimsonpilled
But seriosly the main issue with this species in particular is
1) our genepool is very swallow (puddlelike swallow) and thus we don't have so much genomic diversity
2) too much crossbreeding (interracial as example): Aside natural selection other mecanism that evolution have are mutations and genomic drift, the later barely works in really big populations or more concrete, metapopulations (separate populations that maintain contact) mostly because any new gen that could appear due mutation or native/endemic gene has it's posibilities greatly decreaced to maintain itselves in the next generations (fixed in), thus maintain an "status quo" that can derived in complete uniformity (remember that south park episode?); actual examples about are GMOs dilemma (an particular example, corn diversity genocide)
3) medical care: Retaking natural selection and mutations, I'm not gonna argue about the greatness of medicine but in particular cases (all genentic/citogenetic disorders) it shouldn't let alive some people, it's akin to let strive cancerous cells population-wise because said deletious gene will not depure from this species

R71

@VIVIT
In humans, you have well developed countries with panmictic breeding populations (largely) with low fertility rates resulting in mutation load accumulation, then you have more extensive populations in the third world which practice more consanguineous unions, which may maintain a lower mutation load but result in further separation from other global populations in the long term (but may lead towards speciation if a sub-group becomes fragmented). Essentially, what you're looking for is a balance with enough outbreeding to acquire new characters through parallel evolution of individuals in a whole species, then enough inbreeding to eliminate deleterious recessive mutations and maintain favourable gene combinations (or pave the way for more altruistic group tendencies). Of course, the rate that which characters can become fixed to a population is inversely correlated to the size of the population, so by reducing the size of the population and expressing advantageous recessive traits, you can manage some compensation for the otherwise slower rate of evolution. I know that in a controlled environment with a test order like Rodents, you could cross two inbred strains, meaning you have the same genetic background while still benefiting from the hybrid vigour seen in individuals with no recessive/partially recessive deleterious mutations. This isn't necessarily representative of a global "strategy" since it's a controlled breeding environment specifically selected to work with the healthiest specimens, but it exhibits a benefit to the genomes of the descendants even if there isn't an immediate short-term benefit to producing the first offspring.

Users who are viewing this thread