Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Fuufu ni Nattara Shiawase Sugite Bakuhatsushisou

I'm not sure why this is labelled as Doujinshi when it seems to be written and drawn by the same person as the original. Wouldn't it just be a sequel?

Dex-chan lover
@noerin
"Doujin" is a publishing method, analogous to "indie" in certain ways. This was done independently of the publisher that handled the main series.

Dex-chan lover
bYkALpH.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I thought i'd never see thsi shit again...

Contributor
Pure incest is good sometime, instead of the fake one we get in a lot of story (oh no, we're actually not blood-related Hihihi ).

R71

It was finally translated, good. Real quality work and one of the only reasons I have an account here.

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of fooled, i was thinking they would have 18+ lewd action, but hey, since they got laid anyway, i guess that is fine.
Also: i can just imagine how stupid those haters are: they entered a incest ecchi doujinshi and then got disgusted because that doujinshi had....incest and ecchi........yeah, what exactly were you hoping for when you entered here? a mecha battle?

Dex-chan lover
@Luekely that’s roughly the same chance as when like 40-50 years old women get pregnant. The only problem would be if their kids also went and fked each other I mean it took generations before Monarchs show sign of dumb offspring that’s usually when their empire gets fked.

Users who are viewing this thread