Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - When You Swear On Your Ring Finger

It doesn't matter how many times the author shows them as blood related, too many of these types of stories change it in the end with no good reason as to why, and it's just some simple stupid thing that shouldn't have been the issue it was. Honestly I hate when that stuff happens, but it always freakin happens because the author writes themselves into a corner.

Can we just end it here? This is surely the peak, and will only go downhill from here.

@Miriable that is the appeal of Incest romance in a nutshell... You know those characters literally can't pull that after going this far...

Its been cute and all so far but.. I think we are reaching a point where its getting a bit akward.

@arcsalvo
Yeah, and there is also the problem that if they get further in while not being independent, in case of a bad break up they practically destroy the family by making the time before independence really unbearable. This depend on how bad it gets, but none start by wanting a bad break up. This being said all three problems could be solved. Genetics by having her adopt a child, danger of break up by waiting until at least one is independent and personal growth by using that pause trying different experiences or having a longer pause. If after that they still want to stay together I see no additional downside, ignoring society's hostility. (PS: sorry for the late reply)

That kiss with a saliva link had a strong yuri vibe... or maybe it's just me reading only yuri... maybe it's something every Japanese dreams of doing... it surely feels very lewd... shouldn't they have sex before doing that?

The only direction this ride can go from here is down into heartbreak valley. My body cannot take another Hina-sensei breakup.

2sga6sg54lc31.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread