Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - When You Realize That "Love" is Not Enough

Power Uploader
Reminder:
g6a4tl.png

The fuck? Everything in this I could see coming except for the last thing said. This manga seems to be going down a dark path. I've never been so greedy on wanting more before now. Somehow it's not a surprise this manga took this direction.

DOUBLE SUICIDE DOUBLE SUICIDE DOUBLE SUICIDE DOUBLE SUICIDE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

Finally, someone with a normal reaction. Although,
I'm half expecting it to turn out they are not blood-related somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Bet once they elope and reminisce of their odd odd “romance” the manga will end abruptly like Sora incest series

Dex-chan lover
I think there's a study about how people who grow up together from a young age has significantly less sexual attraction to each other. They were looking at how siblings who separated since childhood fall in love unknowingly. That means these kind of situation in real life is extremely unlikely.

Not sure about the eloping part... I want to believe in a wincest good ending and I'm sure this is the best route to take.
I can see the brother leave the house and take an apartment, and Uta might join him when she got a job too. Hm... Please happy wincest ending !

The most unrealistic part in this chapter was the open hand slap. That should have been a punch xD

Shit just got real. I don't want them to elope though. I want them to face the problem head on and try to resolve it, even if it fails. Should they fail at convincing, THEN I wouldn't mind them moving out. I just want some effort!

Dex-chan lover
The problem is that they are minors, they can't just move out with their parents doing nothing if they fail to convince them. If they really want to elope they have to act quickly and put as much distance as possible before their parents notice and the police gets involved.
I really don't know what to expect now...I just hope the author won't rob me of an happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread