Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - When You Realize That "Love" is Not Enough

Well, Uta is right, with that classic horrible Japanese parents who only promote violence against their own children... Uta and onii-chan are old enough to work and live alone together.

Dex-chan lover
Uta with the massive balls! Ob boy, this manga never fails to deliver.

Damn i was expecting their parent were sibling too, well i am wrong, can't wait for next chapter

Aggregator gang
Cant blame the dad tho. And this at least makes my doubt of them being step siblings go off the road since if that had been the case then the dad wouldn't have hit the guy. Also the dad did well in stopping himself at that cuz the way it was going I'm pretty sure he could have killed MC in the heat of the moment.

@meidunk:Thank goodness the dad had an appropriate response
Big brain:
@meidunk:I was afraid he'd be like "LMAO WHAT YOU GUYS TOO? XD XD XD "

c754f52.jpg

I'm really waiting on what response will Ritsu give for that elope request. If Ritsu accept it, then it's bad... not only in incest thing, but also means that Ritsu is not ready to be a family guy because he is controller by his girl.

may i prefer to science and laws of nature and religion this actually quite wrong...yeah some people maybe like this kind incest say it good and whatever but ever in your life think that you want to fuck your own sister...dont try triggered me i just saying it....we got life mate

@anuar_kumadesu
I don't think people are gonna be triggered that easily. Incest stuffs like these give me goosebumps to the point that I'm actually comfortable with reality check, wholesome or not.

lol some users are triggered.
Liking this manga and genre it does not mean than in the reality you like it, some opinions gave me a big facepalm.
seems some users are not capable to separate fiction to reality

Dex-chan lover
Man, I didn't come into this seemingly cute series for this. It's really gone off rails. At least THIS protagonist can't claim that not even his own father hit him like Amuro Ray.

And in true Siscon Ani style - all the issues get wrapped up within one chapter.

Dad: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HUMPING SISTER FOR? Lemme punch 'ya.

Also Dad: Welp, time to go to bed and leave you two love birds unattended. Cheers!

Fed-Kun's army
WOO! No breaks on the plot train! We don't stop for anything!
Seriously though, is the mangaka expecting to get cancelled or something because we're moving at a breakneck pace now. In just five chapters we've already had both the friends and parents find out and had him completely shut down the potential rival girl.

Double-page supporter
Wowowow... too fast, this progressed too fast... i thought the parental talk will take some chapters

Users who are viewing this thread